• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3 words to describe this game

Reaction score
FUCKING BULL SHIT

We didn't play well in the 2nd half but when the difference in the game is 6 and they scored a TD that should have never happened it's fucking frustrating. They had the right call to begin with and then they change it? Fuck that, fuck that ref I hope he gets met in the parking lot by a group of angry seahawks fans. We should have won this game... Mare's 2 missed field goals didn't help, but probably shouldn't have mattered. I haven't been this pissed after a seahawks loss in a long time...

Reaction score
It was a good game. JJ had a good day on the ground and receiving. Burleson put up over 100 yards and Wallace didn't do that bad. He had the defense in his face most of the game and made bad decisions, like a backup QB does.

Before people jump on Wallace, I think you need to jump on Olinda Mare. The game would have been tied 25-25 if he made those two FGs. The Bears were going down the field trying to milk the clock and if they had to score a TD they probably wouldn't have had that TD.

Above all, the Seahawks defense was excellent. Once we get Tatupu, Hill, Trufant and Wilson back we're going to be a Top 5 defense. The offense wasn't horrible either and if we get Hasselbeck and Jones back next week we have chance to beat the Colts.

Mora: "Missing those kicks was UNACCEPTABLE, ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. We're not going to fight our asses off and have our kicker miss those field goals."

He also talked about personnel changes. Which could mean Coutu will be coming back.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I say reversing that call was "absolutely unacceptable" I'd say there's adaquet evidence to prove he fumbled there... At very least there it should have been a case where there was insufficient evidence to overturn the call. The ball was out we won this god damn game.

Reaction score
Wallace really impressed me
oh wait I am not a Bears fan :pissed:
Nice overthrows to wide open receivers throws a f'n pick to a open bear and if it was not for houshyurmamma stripping the bear of the ball in the endzone he'd would have had 2. He can't even get away from the center without stumbling because his footwork sucks

bobflipaburger said:
FUCKING BULL SHIT

We didn't play well in the 2nd half but when the difference in the game is 6 and they scored a TD that should have never happened it's fucking frustrating. They had the right call to begin with and then they change it? Fuck that, fuck that ref I hope he gets met in the parking lot by a group of angry seahawks fans. We should have won this game... Mare's 2 missed field goals didn't help, but probably shouldn't have mattered. I haven't been this pissed after a seahawks loss in a long time...

Reaction score
this I agree with
there was no evidence to overturn the call on the field

bobflipaburger said:
I say reversing that call was "absolutely unacceptable" I'd say there's adaquet evidence to prove he fumbled there... At very least there it should have been a case where there was insufficient evidence to overturn the call. The ball was out we won this god damn game.

Reaction score
It is football
deal with it
If you draft right you have guys that can fill in
Ruskell doesn't know that
squirreljack said:
the most frustrating part is all the fucking injuries we've had to deal with.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Wallace really impressed me
oh wait I am not a Bears fan :pissed:
Nice overthrows to wide open receivers throws a f'n pick to a open bear and if it was not for houshyurmamma stripping the bear of the ball in the endzone he'd would have had 2. He can't even get away from the center without stumbling because his footwork sucks

That was actually Nate who did that.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I should probably throw out some kudos to Aaron Curry for coming up with a couple big plays at the end of the game and David Hawthorn for a MONSTER first half of football 8 or 9 tackles, 1 INT, and he had a forced fumble and recovery that was reversed... Read above to see my reaction to that.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
We were talking about that in the Chat. The call looked like it should have been inconclusive because there really wasn't enough evidence to over turn it. Then the first 4th down on that last drive. Why didn't the booth review the ball spot? It was a huge play and they usually check those out.

I can understand why people will bash Wallace, but he is the 2nd stringer for a reason and Teel is the 3rd stringer for a reason. Mora will start whoever is the best and right now Wallace is better than Teel. Don't be like the Eagles fans who call for people to be replaced when they play bad...specifically McNabb. ;)

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
We were talking about that in the Chat. The call looked like it should have been inconclusive because there really wasn't enough evidence to over turn it. Then the first 4th down on that last drive. Why didn't the booth review the ball spot? It was a huge play and they usually check those out.

I can understand why people will bash Wallace, but he is the 2nd stringer for a reason and Teel is the 3rd stringer for a reason. Mora will start whoever is the best and right now Wallace is better than Teel. Don't be like the Eagles fans who call for people to be replaced when they play bad...specifically McNabb. ;)

I was screaming my head off about that. This game was riddled with bull shit... That being said the bears are a good team, a borderline playoff team, and we almost beat them with almost half our starters out due to injury.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
there is no such thing in the nfl as a fumble anymore.

Matt Farte's shin was down?

shit, well if our LB wasn't there to strip it the refs would have called it a TD after he dove, even though his "shin was down".

also, everything i've read about Cutler seems to be true that he is a whiney, cross-eyed, gump-jawwed bitch.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I was screaming my head off about that. This game was riddled with bull shit... That being said the bears are a good team, a borderline playoff team, and we almost beat them with almost half our starters out due to injury.
Exactly. We have to look at the positives of this game. Right now we should be 3-0, but we aren't. At least we see the problems (Olinda Mare, Wallace) and probably will fix them by Sunday (Hasselbeck should be able to start and Mare will probably be replaced).

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
These things I know:

-There will be no QB Controversy.
-I hate blaming the refs, but we got some shitty spots and I thought it was a fumble, wasn't seeing what the Refs saw.
-We really need Lofa and the rest of our hurt guys back. I feel, like most Hawk fans, minus 8 injuries, and only like 2, there wouldn't be as much offensive production for the Bears.
-Incase we met the Bears again(Playoffs? You never know), we HAVE to gain a considerable lead, 17 unanswered is unacceptable and won't work with Cutler under center.
-It's only week 3, Pittsburgh is 1-2 too and I don't see them missing the playoffs, So hopefully Hawks fan aren't jumping off the Seattle pier just yet.

Go Hawks.

Reaction score
comparing Pitt to Seattle is crazy. They may be the best 1-2 of all time
Seattle at 1-2 is what I expected for this season.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
don't panic about Mare.

so the guy missed two medium-ranged FGs back-to-back. who cares? dude had a bad day. why are people judging him on ONE GAME when he had SIXTEEN GOOD GAMES for us last year?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah,I see us giving him a few more weeks. Another bad performance and he's out.

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
squirreljack said:
don't panic about Mare.

so the guy missed two medium-ranged FGs back-to-back. who cares? dude had a bad day. why are people judging him on ONE GAME when he had SIXTEEN GOOD GAMES for us last year?

I wouldn't be panicking about Mare, Mare should be panicking about his job....which is to KICK medium range FG's!! Those should be IN the bag as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the snap was bad on both, or maybe the holder was thinking here comes Charlie F'ing BROWN lets see me F up the hold.

I dunno what it is, but you don't miss field goals that are pretty much gimmie's

The first half play was good despite the fumbles and the miss field goals. God, some days just SUCK!!!!!!

Top Bottom