• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2014 NFL Draft Thread

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We'll get him "all-in" in short order. He'll be 190 by opening day.

Freakishly fast...lordy

Need to get him nice adderall/ HGH cocktail, with Kam as his Physical trainer. Seriously skinny, I am concerned about his durability. But yeah... the explosiveness is there.

BTW did anyone here Baldwin on KJR today before the draft?? He literally CALLED this pick!
He might get his hand slapped by schnieder for that one.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
T Justin Britt ....

Yeah.... delaware..... delaware...

This one doesn't excite me at all, honestly. Bit of a head scratcher to me.
Way off grid, but WTH, maybe they seem him as really awesome NT or something..

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Yeah.... delaware..... delaware...

This one doesn't excite me at all, honestly. Bit of a head scratcher to me.
Way off grid, but WTH, maybe they seem him as really awesome NT or something..
Pete and John said that he's going to compete for the RT spot.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Need to get him nice adderall/ HGH cocktail, with Kam as his Physical trainer. Seriously skinny, I am concerned about his durability. But yeah... the explosiveness is there.

BTW did anyone here Baldwin on KJR today before the draft?? He literally CALLED this pick!
He might get his hand slapped by schnieder for that one.
He reminds me a little of AJ Green. I know, wishful thinking.

But seriously. Skinny lanky guy with killer speed. Richardson is actually faster. Both catch everything thrown their way. Schneider said he's had like 2 drops on 130+ targets last season.

I'm not too worried about his durability. He came off an ACL injury and played in every game last season. I watched him take some good licks vs Oregon last season and he didn't seem phased.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

But seriously. Skinny lanky guy with killer speed. Richardson is actually faster. Both catch everything thrown their way. Schneider said he's had like 2 drops on 130+ targets last season.

I'm not too worried about his durability. He came off an ACL injury and played in every game last season. I watched him take some good licks vs Oregon last season and he didn't seem phased.

He seems to play with a chip a little bit. Did you hear Baldwin talk about him today pre-draft?
He likes him alot, and called the pick basically!

If he can put on functional muscle mass, w/o loosing that speed, I could see him being more like a Percy Harvin body type.

AJ was much a bigger dude, measurables at his draft time:
Ht Wt Arm length Hand size 40-yd dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss 3-cone Vert Broad BP
6 ft 3⅝ in 211 lb 34⅜ in 9½ in 4.48 s 1.55 s 2.53 s 4.21 s 6.91 s 34½ in 10 ft 6 in 18 reps

Watchin youtube / video is nothing compared to seeing players close and in person. Paul Richardson only 175, maybe more like a taller Deshawn Jackson, which would be excellent.

That all said, in JOHN I trust, its just my inital reaction.
Im just geekin out here boss!

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score

I think a better comparison would be DeSean Jackson, a burner who can really really stretch the field and be hard to take down in open field. Definitely a threat in screens and reverses.

The scout who met with him from our team said in the press conference he plans to bulk up to 190 as well. I'm not too worried about the knee issue, I'm confident it's in the past.

Idahawk

Reaction score
They said he also plays some fullback in short yardage ? This guy sounds like a beast , like Owen Schimdt " the human beer truck " remember him lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
Late rounders are cheaper to pay , since your likely going to cut them anyway......need to get some picks going for next years draft , lol

Top Bottom