• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2010 Seahawks Schedule

Reaction score
sigpro;47546 said:
Where do you only see 4 wins?

I see: 2 wins against Rams, Chiefs @ Hawks, Panthers @ Hawks, Falcons @ Hawks, Bucs @ Hawks

That's 6 right there and there are 2-4 others that are very win able as well.
I have to agree with D Hawk on the Falcons. If the Hawks play like they did last season against the Bucs they won't have a chance to beat them either.

I don't think I should jump out and say 4 wins minimum and 6 games max until I actually see what they can do on the field in preseason and early in the regular season. If they play well they can compete for the NFC West, but that requires a healthy Matt Hasselbeck, a good O-Line, a run game, a good pass defense and a good run defense. They were pretty good against the run last season, but were one of the worst in pass defense.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm under the impression that we must take a safety with one of our first three picks. Berry at 6, Thomas at 14 or someone else at 60.

Reaction score
sigpro;47552 said:
I'm under the impression that we must take a safety with one of our first three picks. Berry at 6, Thomas at 14 or someone else at 60.
I agree, safety is right up there with the OL and DE.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
So happy we're playing the Buccaneers in Tampa! I know it sucks for the staff and players cause they have to travel right around Christmas Eve, but I swear before the schedule was released they had us slated to play Tampa in Seattle...I finally get to see our Hawks! I will DEFINITELY be supporting our Hawks when they come to Tampa!

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd go so far as to say safety is our biggest need... despite the statement made in here a few weeks ago that we don't need a safety. We have Babs and Adams... both of whom are glorified dime backs. At best. Not only do we need to draft a S, we need to sgin Atogwe when the Rams have to release him. At least at OT we could line up with guys in house. Put Gibson out there.

Our biggest issue on OFF last year was a terrible scheme and no continuity. Bates and Gibbs will do more to improve the offense than any player we bring in.

Top Bottom