• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Seahawks starters.

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
Well to tell yea the truth I just googled "good seahawk fan sites" and the Huddle came up and I was like hell yea and I signed up. And I hear there is a fag here by the name of Bulger. Is he still here?

Reaction score
CurryFan59 said:
Well to tell yea the truth I just googled "good seahawk fan sites" and the Huddle came up and I was like hell yea and I signed up. And I hear there is a fag here by the name of Bulger. Is he still here?
I don't know, but there's a fag here named Cole.

S

Seattlehawk94

No abuse at all...

Dude kept it up and kept it up...Told him to cut out the bullshit and he kept PMing me...Fucker had 2 warnings about the same thing already.

If he can't learn in 2 warnings, he was never going to learn...

Reaction score
Offense:

QB - Matthew Hasselbeck
FB - Owen Schmitt or Griffith
RB - Julius Jones
WR1 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR2 - Nate Burelson
WR3 - Deion Branch (slot)/Butler
TE - John Carlson
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Mike Wahle
C - Max Unger
RG -Ray Willis
RT - Sean Locklear

Defense:

DE - Patrick Kerney
DT - Colin Cole
DT - Cory Redding
DE - Lawrence Jackson
ROLB - Aaron Curry
MLB - Lofa Tatupu
LOLB - Leroy Hill (Hawthorne if Hill doesn't resign)
CB - Marcus Trufant
CB - Ken Lucas
FS - Deon Grant
SS - Brian Russell*

ST:

PK - Brandon Coutu (unless Mare is still around)
LS - Tyler Schmitt
P - Jon Ryan
PR/KR - Deon Butler, Justin Forsett, Burleson

*Russel is a good strong side safety, his one downside is that he played QB in the past and he over anticipates what the QB is going to do and sometimes is out of position to make the play.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Offense:

QB - Matthew Hasselbeck
RB - Julius Jones
WR2 - Nate Burelson
TE - John Carlson
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Mike Wahle
C - Max Unger
RG -Ray Willis
RT - Sean Locklear

Defense:

DE - Patrick Kerney
DT - Colin Cole
DT - Cory Redding
DE - Lawrence Jackson
ROLB - Aaron Curry
MLB - Lofa Tatupu
LOLB - Leroy Hill (Hawthorne if Hill doesn't resign)
CB - Marcus Trufant
CB - Ken Lucas
FS - Deon Grant
SS - Brian Russell*

ST:

PK - Brandon Coutu (unless Mare is still around)
LS - Tyler Schmitt
P - Jon Ryan
PR/KR - Deon Butler, Justin Forsett, Burleson

*Russel is a good strong side safety, his one downside is that he played QB in the past and he over anticipates what the QB is going to do and sometimes is out of position to make the play.

Are you forgetting Wilson's job returning kicks last year?

I say
KR- Butler and Wilson
PR- Burleson

Reaction score
Wilson did pretty good in Burleson's absence. But I think that Deon, with some practice will burn it up returning kicks and or punts.

He has stellar speed and is a shifty little guy.

Who knows, Wilson may very well be the guy returning kicks.

I just think with his speed and size Butler will be a natural. We'll see.

Reaction score
Also I do not think Burleson will be returning punts.

At least not the primary guy. Coming off of a serious ACL injury, the last thing the Hawks want to do is over load him.

I think they will want him to concentrate at WR full time to not add any unnecessary risk.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I was thinking that right away when we drafted Butler. he is quite a quick little snot, he is going to be the "homerun" threat the seahawks need both at returning and receiving, oh and we'll probably see a couple of end arounds this year from him too.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Also I do not think Burleson will be returning punts.

At least not the primary guy. Coming off of a serious ACL injury, the last thing the Hawks want to do is over load him.

I think they will want him to concentrate at WR full time to not add any unnecessary risk.

I think he can do one or the other, but not both.

Reaction score
Yeah, who knows what Mora is going to do?

We are making these predictions based on how Mike ran things.

It could be very different.

I am damn glad that we signed Lucas, because I was getting sick and tired of watching Jennings trip over him self.

Reaction score
Sorry I should have specified... Nate will not be returning punts/kicks this season. I can gaurentee that. With Wilson and Forsett we are content. They won't risk that knee anymore. Trust me.

Reaction score
I think the same thing, except for since I am not part of the Seahawks coaching staff that makes that decision or a psychic, I will not guarantee it.

Reaction score
#one-
Either am I, but when I met Mora in Miami this year I talked to him for quite sometime and we discussed somethings. I have a pretty good feeling and belief to gaurentee it... Not saying that can't change, but I don't think it will.

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:
Offense:

QB - Matthew Hasselbeck
RB - Julius Jones
WR2 - Nate Burelson
TE - John Carlson
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Mike Wahle
C - Max Unger
RG -Ray Willis
RT - Sean Locklear

I like your lineup, however, I think you'd be heavily penalized, because you've got 12 offensive guys there.

But the interesting thing is, I think Seattle will split up there snaps on Offense to have a lot of singleback 3 WR with a TE. I kind of think that is why we didn't address RB or FB in the draft, that we just won't use 2 back sets a lot.

In singleback we could use a FB, a RB, or a combo like Duckett. Keep Carlson out there with Branch, TJ and Burleson.

Reaction score
Yeah, those guys don't like to spill much though.

I spoke with Him and his wife a couple months ago at the airport and they were really nice and all, but he wouldn't tell me much about anything.

I ran into Owen Schmidt last week at the airport and he was really cool, except when I asked about Matt, he wouldn't say anything. Made me kind of worried.

The Hawks organization must issue a gag order or something.

Top Bottom