• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Seahawks Draft Gear

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Cole, care to explain this?

l_0492043ad269473795d42352f67968-1.jpg

lmao :lol:

Hawk096 said:
Cole what happened to the last picture? Trollin' one that was hoppin!

Yeah, I'm about to bring her back. I love her...

bobflipaburger said:
lol really? I thought I did a really crappy job on that.

Nah, bro, that was awesome! :lol:

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Manc- It's pretty much like the first post, but it's not mesh and it appears different fabric or material. I got it off of seahawks.com.

ah right, got this one instead

Medium_800096braidedcap.jpg

:mrgreen:

Reaction score
manc seahawk said:
Hawk096 said:
Manc- It's pretty much like the first post, but it's not mesh and it appears different fabric or material. I got it off of seahawks.com.

Now Cole.. you have to admit that's a good looking hat.

S

Seattlehawk94

manc seahawk said:
Hawk096 said:

LOL

Copycat! Got a great pic of Navy, Irish, and me wearing that same rasta hat..lol

Hey Manc, you will love this....Found a ManU scarf at Seattle Sport and bought it...Thought of you when I saw it!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Hey Manc, you will love this....Found a ManU scarf at Seattle Sport and bought it...Thought of you when I saw it!

good man, spread the word, United are doing well upto now this season, chance of winning the lot, with a trip to rome possibly on the cards

Top Bottom