• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Seahawks Draft Gear

Reaction score
The Draft Cap:
p5729702dt.jpg

The Draft Tee:
p5742738dt.jpg

I will MOST DEF be buying the cap, just not before draft day. Sharp looking, and I like the green, too..

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Bought the hat and shirt Sunday. Hope to get it for Monday of next week so I can start preparing for the day!

You need 5 days to prepare for the NFL draft? lol

wait... Are you going to the draft?

Reaction score
It's still up in the air. It's a 6-hour drive for me and am debating on if I wanna leave Friday night after work truck down there and see if I make it as one of the first-come-first-serve. I would like to go, but still probably not.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
It's still up in the air. It's a 6-hour drive for me and am debating on if I wanna leave Friday night after work truck down there and see if I make it as one of the first-come-first-serve. I would like to go, but still probably not.
Go represent the Seahawks man. :D

Reaction score
Manc- It's pretty much like the first post, but it's not mesh and it appears different fabric or material. I got it off of seahawks.com.

Top Bottom