• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#1 is a goddamn morn

Reaction score
You want to rip one of the all time great coaches because he's too old school? One of only five coaches to take two different teams the the superbowl isn't what the team needs? Don't forget who put together most of the team who went to (and outplayed the other team therein) the Superbowl. Don't forget who took a team out of its dark days into the undisputed heavyweight champ of their division. You think Colt fucking Brennan can be a Pro-bowl QB? The only real college team he played (Georgia) whooped the shit out of his team 41-10! He threw three picks in that game. Pro-bowl here he comes. Move over Dennis Dixon! He was so good going into college that no one offered him a scholarship. I'm fully aware of his "records" against competition that a good highschool team could beat. Every time I read one of your posts I think to myself, "what a fucking moron!" Has he seen more than a couple NFL games? Does he know anything other than Oregon football?

Reaction score
Vanilla thank you for the kind words.

I am glad you get so excited when I state an opinion I have. I wasn't aware that there was a certain way I had to think..

I thought those days were long behind me when my family immigrated from Communist Ukraine when I was 7.

Yes I may not be an old fart like yourself who has been beating off to sports illustrated covers of NFL players since the 70's.

I am sorry that I had a European sports up bringing that revolved mostly around Soccer, and Hockey. Sorry I got into football religiously only a few years ago.

Maybe I am not the best evaluator of NFL talent, shit I know I am not. That's why it's not my fucking profession. I did not watch Brennan much in College, I did however watch him in NFL preseason (i know it's only preseason), but the kid looked good. I didn't say he was a fucking star or anything, I just think under Zorn and with some time the kid has potential, plus him being a late round pick, if he becomes successful it would be a steal.

I would have loved to hear some of the shit "well educated pricks" like yourself had to say about Matt Hasselbeck or Tom Brady when they were first drafted in the 6th and 7th rounds.

How a guy does in College does not always tranfer over black and white into the NFL. You should know, you're an expert.

Like I said, I love Holmgren. I think he is a legend in this city and to this team. I agree with everything you said about him. He is a hall of fame coach, and he deserves all the credit he got for the things he did for both GB and Seattle. But the guy is old, he even said it himself in a radio interview recently, he was not as resilient to a loss as he use to be and that effected his players.

Someone who knows the game as well as you can see that it is changing, evolving, and it is not what it use to be when Mike first started coaching in the league.

When our offense would line up, I could tell you what the play was going to be 9 times out of 10. I am sure the D coordinator knew 10/10.

He was also too conservative. He ALMOST never went for it on 4th down, called a trick play, or any other unorthodox stuff.

I was NOT bashing the guy, I was just giving my opinion. Simply saying that he may not be as successful if he were to come back to coaching as he was in the past.

But again, thank you for being an ass hole. I will bet $20 you live in either Enumclaw, Puyallup, Maple Valley or South Tacoma..

And your theme song is the dueling banjo's from deliverance..

so FUCK you very much

Reaction score
Trick plays are something that takes a lot of practice. Holmy never spent time on those. Why we never called trick plays. Cowher and crew went over them mutliple times in practices. Look like Holmy or not he did things no other coach in our history has done. Not saying no one has said that, but he will always have a spot in Seattle Heaven in my book. It took me a couple of years to like him yes... I was 10 when he came over hated to lose would throw tempers. Back then I thought a guy comes in and wins like that it's that easy. As I've grown and watched the NFL I've learned it takes years to develop a team that will win. You have to get your schemes and plays intact and get them on the go. WCO is an extremely hard offense and took us sometime. As I matured I learned just how good of a coach Holmy truly is. I will always respect the guy and its a shame he had to go out on bad terms (with Ruskell), but having said that I think we're headed in the right path. Mora appears to not be changing too much other than the blocking regimen which looks to be doing well in Mini-camps from what I've read.

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
You want to rip one of the all time great coaches because he's too old school? One of only five coaches to take two different teams the the superbowl isn't what the team needs? Don't forget who put together most of the team who went to (and outplayed the other team therein) the Superbowl. Don't forget who took a team out of its dark days into the undisputed heavyweight champ of their division. You think Colt fucking Brennan can be a Pro-bowl QB? The only real college team he played (Georgia) whooped the shit out of his team 41-10! He threw three picks in that game. Pro-bowl here he comes. Move over Dennis Dixon! He was so good going into college that no one offered him a scholarship. I'm fully aware of his "records" against competition that a good highschool team could beat. Every time I read one of your posts I think to myself, "what a fucking moron!" Has he seen more than a couple NFL games? Does he know anything other than Oregon football?
you are a F#ckin dumb ass. do you have nothing better to do then rip on people for no reason. you fag

S

Seattlehawk94

EricOV said:
you are a F#ckin dumb ass. do you have nothing better to do then rip on people for no reason. you fag

Says the guy calling dude a "fag"....The irony is so think you can cut it with a knife... :lol:

G

Wow, fomenting a thread that hasn't been replied to in months? You're PMSin pretty bad, huh 94?

Now I remember why I left... >_>

G

Nah, I left the first time, and 94 was almost begging me to come back. I got a few e-mails from him saying "Come back to the Huddle. We need you over here." lol I appreciated that though. I was flattered.

Reaction score
kk. said:
Nah, I left the first time, and 94 was almost begging me to come back. I got a few e-mails from him saying "Come back to the Huddle. We need you over here." lol I appreciated that though. I was flattered.

Don't be too flattered, we NEED everyone on this site.

G

Wait... So you're telling me that wasn't a gracious act of kindness by 94??

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
EricOV said:

Says the guy calling dude a "fag"....The irony is so think you can cut it with a knife... :lol:

i had a reason #one is my brother i'm not going to say "hay pal you shouldn't talk about people that way". i told it how it was. lol probably should of refrained from using "Fag" i might of offended him pretty bad. haven't seen him post anything in a while.

S

Seattlehawk94

No worries...Just kinda found it funny much like the topic about someone being a "morn"...

Top Bottom