• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1-2-3 DOMINATE!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Alright, enough of this shit. 4-4 my ass, we have been in every game, Defense has the all the pieces, Offense is coming along very nicely, passing and running game coming along. Best home field advantage in the NFL. We have been tip toeing around these games, playing it close, coming down to the last possession. Laying an egg in Det..

Its time for this team to put it all together and put a COMPLETE ASS WHOOPIN ON A TEAM. Nothin against Minny, but we need to absolutely dominate this time in all phases, blow these fuckers out of the water and DOMINATE! Its time to come out of its shell and make a run to the playoffs!!
I WANNA SEE 27-6 type score!!! We are ready, healthy, and we should own this team.

Im out.... Happy fin Friday!

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
8 beers and 2 shots I'm saying we need to mess some fools up on game day x 2. That's Viks, and jets, 2-0.
Bye-bye

Like embarrass them, this team can do it.

2005 football!! Says the canuck!

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
It is supposed to be raining, none of the Hawks have a Hotel room sweetie this week, or a bus to miss, the pre-game open bar victory party cannot be done for home games, wives enforce the curfew this week, the #1 Defense emboldened ego tag has been shed, at 4-4 a choice in the season's direction is at hand, we are healthy, home field advantage, full-time refs, "maybe" the DC and the OC actually "watched" the game film this week.. (maybe), PC says it is a win ... the only remaining thing would be 1/2 price Beer today ! The excuses are all gone.
How will the Kool-aid drinkers twist another loss into rationale ?
Stop back later..... Go Hawks !

Top Bottom