• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who is Konz?

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjIpxC3Kzoo]YouTube - Jameson Konz 46 inch vertical jump[/ame] :shok: Holy CRAP

is he a FB or DE????? Here he is getting a sack and 14yrd loss

[ame=http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v1125771tPkdzdHN]Jameson Konz sack | Free Sports Videos - Watch Sports Videos Online | Veoh[/ame]#

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
I've only seen 2 KS games... and I really hope this isn't the wideout with rubber hands who dropped everything thrown to him.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
knownone;47920 said:
I've only seen 2 KS games... and I really hope this isn't the wideout with rubber hands who dropped everything thrown to him.
Hes a 7th rd draft pick, who cares if it is why not take a shot on a guy with his freakish athletic ability? Its not like they are expecting him to come in and have an imidiate impact. Youre not gonna find a better athlete with his size I can guarantee you that so its a great 7th rd pick. If nothing else he will be a GREAT special teams player with his unique versatility. Like people have been saying, he played LB, FB, TE, and WR is 6'3 227 lbs runs a 4.38, and has a 46 inch verticle. Im sure they can find a spot for him on special teams if nothing else.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Holy crap a MLB body with wheels like a burner coming at you on a return????? Run outta bounds or let the ball hit the ground and run away.... you decide.

Top Bottom