• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who do the Hawks take at 60?

Reaction score
I'm thinking they trade up to get someone in the 2nd. I don't see them waiting until the 60th pick.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah we have enough 4th and 5th rounders to move up. Who do you see us moving up for? Golden Tate? I see us taking someone with the last name of Tate.

Reaction score
I'd love to trade up and get Griffen or maybe another O-lineman. Benn and Tate are still on the board. McCluster, Gehert, I know we already took a safety, but Taylor Mays is still there. Lots of talent still on the board.

Reaction score
We need to address the D line. I say trade one of our 4th and 5th rounders to get another second rounder or a 3rd rounder.

Reaction score
Definitley trade up for a pass rusher. Griffin would be amazingggg. But if we wait until 60 and all the pass rushers are gone, i say we trade down.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 1st round we had last night the Hawks can go so many different ways. The two biggest needs left in my opinion are a pass rushing DE and a playmaker on offense. There is so much talent still left on the board and many people that were projected 1st rounders. Everson Griffen would be great and Sergio Kindle is still available who is a great pass rusher and will make a great 4-3 DE. Carlos Dunlap (although some red flags) is still on the board and may fall quite a bit further in the 2nd rd and he would be great value because he has top 10 talent. He had 18.5 sacks in the last 2 years and I feel he would flourish under Carroll. Dexter Mccluster and Golden Tate would also be great. I would like for them to trade into the 2nd round so we have two 2nd rd picks that way we could get a dynamic playmaker and a beast of a pass rusher. So far this draft could not have gone any better and like I said there are so many different ways they can now go with the remaining picks in the draft.

Reaction score
#ONE;47713 said:
How high do you guys think we'll need to trade up to get him?

Well Mel Kiper has him as the 3rd best player still available, so pretty high. I'd love to get him or Kindle.

Reaction score
the more i think about it the more i want Blount in the 4th round so i say dont try to address RB in the 2nd its to early RB its not even close to our biggest hole.

Reaction score
Defensive Line needs to be addressed over RB anyways. Unless we trade up if the best player that fits our needs is a RB than that's the way we need to go. I like McCluster despite his size.

Reaction score
5'9" 170lbs... eff that... we already have a short back on our team.

We need to go big if we go RB.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
consensus is we are getting Marshawn Lynch; but if we are gonna draft a RB I like Jonathan Dwyer he fits the big need and he has the burst to be successful in the zone scheme which Blount IMO does not.

Reaction score
knownone;47777 said:
consensus is we are getting Marshawn Lynch; but if we are gonna draft a RB I like Jonathan Dwyer he fits the big need and he has the burst to be successful in the zone scheme which Blount IMO does not.
The latest mock draft on NFL.com for the 2nd round has the Seahawks picking up Dwyer with the 60th pick.

Jipsu

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think we need to afford HB with our 60th overall pick.
Trade for Lynch could cost less than Dwyer for similar value. Also there will be good HB on round 3 (trade up), or round 4.
Let's take a DE, DT or CB.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe;47779 said:
The latest mock draft on NFL.com for the 2nd round has the Seahawks picking up Dwyer with the 60th pick.
I really think we should go DE the value is at DE; I like Dwyer and if we are going RB we should grab him! but he is a third round value 2nd round seems like a stretch.

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet too much on that mock draft..

The mocks have all been horrible at predicting the this years draft... at least the 1st round so far.

Reaction score
Jipsu;47780 said:
I don't think we need to afford HB with our 60th overall pick.
Trade for Lynch could cost less than Dwyer for similar value. Also there will be good HB on round 3 (trade up), or round 4.
Let's take a DE, DT or CB.
I'm just curious why the Bills are giving up on him after two 1,000+ yard seasons. His off the field issues aren't that bad so that can't be the reason.

Reaction score
Because the Bills are a horrible team...

So when they make a bad decision... like Trading Lynch to us for a 5th round draft pick, then odds are it's going to work out in our favor ; )

Top Bottom