• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Are You Listening To?

Reaction score
It's here!!!

downsized_0627091107.jpg

Came with guitar picks, a shirt, and a poster.

Reaction score
lol you actually might be hearing "Starting Over" on the radio pretty soon... There's a really sweet riff in that song and Howard Jones has some serious pipes... Not to mention Justin Foley is an insane drummer although he doesn't really showcase his talent as much in Killswitch Engage as he does in Blood Has Been Shed, but Killswitch Engage is a lot easier to listen to... Blood Has Been Shed is just constant chaos.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
The only CDs I buy are Pearl Jam (surprise) because they usually have additional material not available via download like booklets. I also buy CDs at local shows from small bands largely because they are not available for download.

Reaction score
I preordered it so I could get it a few days early and plus CDs will always have a little better quality than downloading MP3s. Plus Mike D'Antonio (their bassist) does the album artwork and he does a good job so I feel like it's worth the extra couple bucks.

Top Bottom