• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We Want the Ball and we're gonna score!

S

Seattlehawk94

Or better yet he could end his life....

No worries, threw him out like the trash "he" (it) is...

S

Seattlehawk94

That's kinda why I did, its the same shit the faggot used as "smack" 5 years ago..

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Or better yet he could end his life....

No worries, threw him out like the trash "he" (it) is...

I see you still can't take it 94. Did bulgy make you sad? Some smack down there banning in this forum? Such a baby. Boo hoo.

S

Seattlehawk94

I see you still can't take it 94. Did bulgy make you sad? Some smack down there banning in this forum? Such a baby. Boo hoo.

http://www.seahawksal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17571&p=144998&hilit=ramswrath#p144998

by Shadowhawk » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 pm
If it's THAT Ramswrath, this guy is a piece of work. Not only did he manage to get himself banned from here, .Net, and even SeahawksHuddle, the only place that will still let him on is Harper's web site. Not that it's much of a loss: all he has ever done for the last several years is piss and moan about how unfair all the sites that have banned him are, how absolutely nothing he ever did was his fault, etc. I've never seen anyone less capable of taking responsibility for his own mistakes.
“Girls can play in the NFL. Ben Roethlisberger plays for the Steelers, right?”--Matt Hasselbeck

Shadowhawk
SeahawkSal.com Staff/Moderator

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO....Apparently YOU are the one that everyone laughs at for being a whiner....Not just this site either according to the link...

Bulger is a fucktard, his illiteracy gives me a headache and his posts bring nothing to the table...So yeah...I fucking banned him...You don't like it? No one asked you to come here and I could easily fix that...

You are the type of douchenozzle that gives America a bad name, you are the type that goes to another country and whines that they don't live by YOUR RULES....haha....

S

Seattlehawk94

94, where do you find these guys? Lol

That cockbite has been trolling the Huddle since 2004 off and on....Has a hard on for me because I've banned him like 10 times or so and kicked all his LAmb (key letters: LA) butt buddies off the site as well....LOL...Read what they said about him over at Sals on the link...ShadowHawk nailed it....

S

Seattlehawk94

Where is LambsWrath now? Don't see that fuck talking much shit...Didn't even have to ban him...His 0-4 team did it for me...

Top Bottom