• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We signed Zach Miller

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
If the offense gets better the defense will be better too. Half of our problems is punting all the time.

CHawks4life29

Huddler
Reaction score
@12wins I agree with ya, You cant compete at any level on DEF if your spending 3/4+ of the game on the field. No time to rest and talk to see what went wrong. I think the new look OFF will help improve this by getting our running game going eatig up some time. Getting ready for next Thur to see how we look in game time situations.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Say what you you want but offensively we are putting legit weapons around T-Jac. We are making it much more likely for him to succeed by doing this. A qb is only as good as the players around him.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
TJ had it pretty good in MS . Rice and AP plus that line , sprinkle a better the average D . I think it's why so may Vikings fans don't care that he's gone .

Reaction score
Yeah I'm with Ida on this one (i know...) but TJack had much better weapons around him in Minny. Still the best all around running back imo in AP, solid receivers in Rice, Barrian and Shainco, solid line... rememeber Hutch?? Damn good D line in Allen, Williams (x2) and Edwards. Decent LBs and DBs. If he couldn't succeed in Minnasota, his chances don't get any better here.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm with Ida on this one (i know...) but TJack had much better weapons around him in Minny. Still the best all around running back imo in AP, solid receivers in Rice, Barrian and Shainco, solid line... rememeber Hutch?? Damn good D line in Allen, Williams (x2) and Edwards. Decent LBs and DBs. If he couldn't succeed in Minnasota, his chances don't get any better here.

Well he didn't really play much with AP, but if you compare what the vikings had last year to what we have this year, they have two GREAT weapons in AP and Harvin, but as far as having more weapons here I don't think that's wrong... We may not have one of the top 3 running backs or a WR with Harvin's open field ability... Well not one who's very good at getting open anyway (Tate is a beast in the open field and Butler isn't bad) but as far as a sheer number of weapons to throw to we've got Williams/Rice/Obi-Wan/Butler/Tate at WR Miller/Carlson/Morrah at TE then Lynch/Forsett/Washington at RB plus Durham looks really good so far.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I know Im gonna get shit on this one, but I think our line will be better then Minny.
Yeah they got Hutch, but they didnt pass protect well from what I saw. Brett held onto the ball a bit, but they really struggled. I think their line is aging while ours is young, big, and hopefull.

Reaction score
Most of Jacksons playing time came in 2007 (12 starts) and 2008 (5 starts). Those were some of Petersons most productive years, 1300 and 1700 yards respectively. Also, back then they had a pretty damn good line. McKinnie was in his Pro Bowl prime and again Hutch was/is $$. He also had Rice and Barrian (solid years, look it up) and Shainco. We've got a lot of young guys with "potential" but no one outside of Mike is really proven. There is no denying that in 2007 and 2008 he was on a better offensive team. We all witnessed that in 2009, when a good QB took over an almost identical team and put up gawdy offensive numbers.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

Pound sand !

Top Bottom