• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vote for the 12th Man for the Madden NFL 12 Cover

Reaction score

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;56252 said:
I think Rodgers deserves it. I wouldn't miind to see an up and coming star like Josh Freeman get it though...he is my sleeper even though I think he is like an 11 seed.
Rodgers probably will win it. He had a great season and won the Super Bowl, both of which will get you a lot of attention. Vick still has a lot of haters out there (If you hate him because of what he did to those dogs, then you have a legitimate reason to hate him) and that will probably hurt him.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;56253 said:
Rodgers probably will win it. He had a great season and won the Super Bowl, both of which will get you a lot of attention. Vick still has a lot of haters out there (If you hate him because of what he did to those dogs, then you have a legitimate reason to hate him) and that will probably hurt him.

Ya as good of a comeback as he has made...I still don't think Madden will ever put him on the cover. There will be too much whining and controversy from the people that hate him for what he did. But I guess you never know.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;56256 said:
Plus, wasn't Vick already on the cover in like 2004? Then he broke his leg and was out the whole season.

Ya he was as a matter of fact. No offense to any Vick honks, but he of all people does NOT deserve a second Madden cover. It has never happened before, and it should not start with him...Sorry. :suicide:

My vote is for Aaron Rodgers. He deserves it, he wears the belt, give it to him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Man... That says alot; that a fan base is on the ballet.
Seriously, all us fans on the huddle should be proud of that. I dont think we'll win, not sure I want to (curse!) but thats cool.

I picked N. Suh over Rodgers just because last year they had a GB QB on the cover (oops!) even though Aaron Degeneress (Ellen Rodgers) diserves it.

Reaction score
szat;56265 said:
Man... That says alot; that a fan base is on the ballet.
Seriously, all us fans on the huddle should be proud of that. I dont think we'll win, not sure I want to (curse!) but thats cool.

I picked N. Suh over Rodgers just because last year they had a GB QB on the cover (oops!) even though Aaron Degeneress (Ellen Rodgers) diserves it.
Last year Drew Brees was on the cover. Madden 09 had Favre. ;)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
oh yeah totally... im way behind.
So why do they have Brees as a canidate again?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Fenom;56251 said:
Wrong site. ;)

Madden '12 Cover: Vote for EA Sports' Madden NFL 2012 Cover Athlete - SportsNation - ESPN

It's going to be tough to beat Willis, but who knows, it could happen. Who do you guys think will win it all? I'm going with Vick and Rodgers in the finals and Vick winning it all.

sorry about that i posted that from a wii system and it just changed the web address on its own???
I think its bad ass that we as fans get these kind of props and having the 12th man on the cover would be kick ass, though ML and the beast mode run is the play of the year. To bad they wouldn't do regional covers like SI does then everybody would be happy

Reaction score
ESPN released the current voting results (6 hours old as of this post) and Willis is beating the 12th Man 54.1% to 45.6%. People need to help spread the word. We can't lose to a Whiner...

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
The guy in charge is a member of the 12th man. I say blow up your facebook and twitters, let everyone know to vote for the 12th man! The Curse is over!

Remember the competition for best story a couple years ago? Matthew took 2nd place because of the 12th man!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
you guys need to go to the seattle media with it....get komo and sports radio ect to all post a link 2-3 phone calls and you could generate 1000's of votes call the mayors office !!!!!!

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
so if the 12th man is put on the cover does that mean that seattle fans will have the madden curse?

Top Bottom