• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Video of Marshawn Lynch's 67 Yard Touchdown Run

imabeast78

Huddler
Reaction score
Video I put together with some game footage.
What a great run!​

Enjoy!​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6oLBLmBiQ]YouTube - Marshawn Lynch's Electrifying 67 yard Touchdown Run Against Saints in 2011 Playoffs[/ame]

Reaction score
NFL.com has his huge run with Steve Raible's commentary in place of Hammond and Mayoch.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Get Off Me!... Are You Kidding me???..."

Just... Pure... Awesomeness...

One of the best running plays I have seen in my life.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Here is Lynch's run according to Tecmo (and Raible):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieMlSNXMR2M]YouTube - Marshawn Lynch's 67 yard TD run against the Saints...According to Tecmo[/ame]

HollywoodLeo

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR1TFFEt3g]YouTube - The Marshawn Lynch touchdown, as I saw it[/ame]

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CROdynChGOs]YouTube - Seahawks Biggest Upset In NFL History Over Saints NFC Wild Card Game Hasselbeck To Williams Wow![/ame]

this play isn't getting the love it deserves, I can understand why its getting overshadowed I mean the Lynch run was fucking nuts but this throw and catch is picture perfect.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say because you can see a pass like that fairly often (probably once a week) from some team during the course of an NFL season. But Lynch's run will be in the history books.

HollywoodLeo

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I see TD passes like that almost every Sunday.

That's not to say it wasn't a great play but, like Number 18 said, you don't see a run like Lynch's all the time with that stiff arm and all the broken tackles.

Reaction score
HollywoodLeo;53473 said:
Yeah, I see TD passes like that almost every Sunday.

That's not to say it wasn't a great play but, like Number 18 said, you don't see a run like Lynch's all the time with that stiff arm and all the broken tackles.
That stiff arm was amazing, lol.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It think the timing of the play too, the set up.
We had gone 3 and out 3 times, Saints were sneaking back into the game.. 4th quarter. I mean it was clutch. Greatest run I remember since Mack Strongs 18 yard against the Redskins in 2005.

Reaction score
Right, I acknowledged that the Lynch run was insane, clearly the play of our season hell maybe the best play in franchise history. But that TD pass and the throw to Morrah were great plays in their own right. Maybe Matt's best throws of the season.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
robdog;53364 said:
"Get Off Me!... Are You Kidding me???..."

Just... Pure... Awesomeness...

One of the best running plays I have seen in my life.

Right on! I must've played it three times in a row on the DVR. Even played it again last night before deleting the game (sadly I needed the space!)

Thanks to 18 for posting Steve R's radio call--LOVE that guy's voice. That was pure passion; Mayock was impromptu hilariousness. (The Techmo vid rocked! Reminded me of my original Nintendo game...no idea it was still around.)

That run should be on many "greatest" reels for a long time. I can't tell you guys how GREAT it feels to be a fan of the team DOING the great play, rather than the one it goes against!

I hope the Bears let him get one more like that...LOL

Top Bottom