• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vick to seattle

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Notebook: Vick heading to Seattle?

Matt Bowen of the National Football Post is suggesting that the Hawks maybe working out a deal with Vick.

So I ask the question. How many of you would like to see him here under the right circumstances?

I say that the front office wont go for it because they say they want Hi Character guys, but......

If they can sigh Vick for a minimum, incentive based contract as a WR, RB, Returner....Slash X

I say go for it. A guy with his athletic ability could really put a wrinkle in a defensive game plan.

But my money actually is that Vick goes to Minnesota!

Reaction score
These sports news places just want something to talk about.

They look at Mora and look at Hasselbeck (who they think sucks and is like a 70 year old) and then think Vick is going to come here.

Reaction score
They've already said Vick isn't in the cards! I'm sick of people saying he's going to be a Seahawk. Mora doesn't want him! He didn't draft him and his legal problems won't fit in Ruskell's system. Get over it No. 7 will not be wearing a Seahawk jersey!

prodc3

Huddler
Reaction score
Local ties here in VA and "the league" say Vick to the 'Hawks is a done deal. I think Holmgren would have been great for Michael. I don't like him matched w/ Mora/Knapp but everyone has opinions. I don't think Michael fits he O that Knapp is trying to run.

Vick has made horrible decisions and paid a tremendous price for his actions. I am glad to see Seattle as the place for him to resurrect his career. Y'all have a great fan base and community and desire a champion.I hope he helps bring y'all a ring. He is the greatest athlete I have ever seen. Y'all take good care of Michael. I know he will make the 'Hawks proud.
0814_large.jpg

Reaction score
I'll believe it when a real source confirms not. The Seahawks would be very stupid to sign Vick, especially since he will be taking up a roster spot for 7 weeks before he can play (The 6 game suspension, then the bye week).

Top Bottom