• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vacation

Reaction score
I will be spending the next few weeks away from football and football news. Everything is quiet as they get ready for Training Camp to open and the season to start. Unless something drastically happens I will not be checking the Huddle or Twitter daily.
I will also be working on some season previews and stories to get us going for the 2010 season when I am back!
Hope everyone enjoys themselves for the next few weeks and also don't forget to check the Blog as often as you can Hall of Fame weekend for I will be making the trip to Canton to see former Seahawks John Randle and Jerry Rice be enshrined.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for all your good work here. You do a great job. Looks like you will be back around July 21st. Talk to you soon!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You will be back in time for the NFL Owners to sign the deal with the Players! Good timing!@

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I am back and will be contributing as often as I can with my internship. Right now the hours are killing me, but I'm trying to find time to do my writing and reporting as much as I can.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
James Harrison is going off the deep end. Maybe he wanted the Steelers to let him go or something. He had to of know the type of backlash he would face from making those comments. I mean come on James!

Reaction score
Nah, Harrison is always like this. There's just no one around to keep a muzzle on him. He's seriously retarded.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well at least he did apologize, but I do not think that is going to help him stay in Pitt. Going to be interesting to see where he ends up once the season starts.

Top Bottom