• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade for Osi...

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Is it a possibility? Or do you think Pete is done wheeling and dealing and is ready to start with what he has?

I personally would welcome a trade, for the right price. A pass rushing DE is the only thing we didn't address in the draft.

Your thoughts?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
J Jones, Deion Branch and K Jennings and a 2011 6th round pick...

I know that's a lot of guys, but mainely because they are dead weight and I want them off the team.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I love it when you guys on here try to make trades for the Seahawks because you never look at the other team in the trade. What makes you think the Giants would want those players?! Who wants to trade for guys that make way too much money and don't produce on the field?

Reaction score
sigpro;48041 said:
I love it when you guys on here try to make trades for the Seahawks because you never look at the other team in the trade. What makes you think the Giants would want those players?! Who wants to trade for guys that make way too much money and don't produce on the field?

JFC it is a joke

Reaction score
sigpro;48041 said:
i love it when you guys on here try to make trades for the seahawks because you never look at the other team in the trade. What makes you think the giants would want those players?! Who wants to trade for guys that make way too much money and don't produce on the field?

thank you!

keelan71

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with bob we really didnt fill the need at DE and I think Osi is worth a 5th round pick but I wouldnt do it for much more then that.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
No shit sig... thanks for your expert insider analysis.

Obviously no one wants those 3 douchebags... the trade would be the 6th round pick, and throw those 3 idiots in there just to get rid of them.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;48050 said:

Obviously no one wants those 3 douchebags... the trade would be the 6th round pick, and throw those 3 idiots in there just to get rid of them.
Sig is right man, why would they trade for 3 big contracts when they wouldnt even hardly see time on their roster? They would be getting more than just 3 bodies, its 3 players that are highly overpaid and to do that when they dont even play a position of need would be dumb.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;48050 said:

Your harsh.

JJ is a good player, that just isnt living up to expectations. He will get his day in court soon.
JK is a average undersized corner, that isnt living up to his draft selection.

None are douch's or idiots, just not quite cutting it in the NFL.

I know im in the minority when I say this, but I think Deon may have a comeback year next year. Last year, he was looking better finally getting health-ier. Old guys dont mend very well.

I kinda think its sad that with the new regime that anyone can just throw players away. Dont you guys get attached to players?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;48061 said:
Sig is right man, why would they trade for 3 big contracts when they wouldnt even hardly see time on their roster? They would be getting more than just 3 bodies, its 3 players that are highly overpaid and to do that when they dont even play a position of need would be dumb.

Seriously? Let me say this again... I KNOW they don't want them... it was a joke.

The only part I was serious about was the 6th round pick.. which I think is a legit asking price for a guy who is 28 and was benched last year because he was under performing. Now, whether or not the Giants think that's enough compensation is a different story.

Are we good now? No one is serious about trading Branch, JJ or Jennings to the Giants.

And I don't think there is room for Deion on this team. They got Housh, Butler, Golden and I would imagine at least one of the Williams should get a final roster spot. Deion is aging, injury prone, WAY overpaid, under performing and a little whinny bitch. I don't think PC wants him on this team. Any praise he's received is merely to increase trade value... just like Bates saying "JJ was a perfect fit for their offense" prior to the draft and then shopping his ass around like an old washer and dryer come draft time.

Reaction score
#ONE;48066 said:
Seriously? Let me say this again... I KNOW they don't want them... it was a joke.

The only part I was serious about was the 6th round pick.. which I think is a legit asking price for a guy who is 28 and was benched last year because he was under performing. Now, whether or not the Giants think that's enough compensation is a different story.

Are we good now? No one is serious about trading Branch, JJ or Jennings to the Giants.

And I don't think there is room for Deion on this team. They got Housh, Butler, Golden and I would imagine at least one of the Williams should get a final roster spot. Deion is aging, injury prone, WAY overpaid, under performing and a little whinny bitch. I don't think PC wants him on this team. Any praise he's received is merely to increase trade value... just like Bates saying "JJ was a perfect fit for their offense" prior to the draft and then shopping his ass around like an old washer and dryer come draft time.
Teams aren't going to trade for a guy just because a coaching staff is "hyping him up". They know better than to do that.

Right now J.J. is the only one that will be cut/traded. Branch adds veteran experience and Jennings adds depth.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Branch doesn't add shit... his calling out the fans last year? Does that set a good example for the new youngs?

Fuck no!

He is a loser and a waste of money

Top Bottom