• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade Deadline

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Schefty posted Seahawks are being aggressive in improving the roster. Not sure who we're after though.

For the right price, I would mind VJax or Gresham, could be interesting.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I heard VJ , Garçon possibly bringing Chris Clemons back , I'd rather not try another WR in FA . Line help seems to be the need most pressing , I could be wrong .

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
VJack evidently comes with a bigger cap hit than Harvin over the next 2 years and he's 31 with most likely his best years behind him. Would have been counterproductive to the Harvin trade (or so the thinking goes) not to mention the picks the Seahawks would have had to give up.
Garcon would have been nice and would probably fit in well here but it just didn't happen. Pete's gonna stake a lot on Richardson and Norwood going forward. I hope it works out but they are taking a chance passing on acquiring a proven talent like Garcon and going with a couple rookies to make an impact.

Top Bottom