• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tony Washington... WTF are you waiting for Pete??!

S

Seattlehawk94

Give him a break?

Dude.... FUCKED......His..SISTER...TWICE!!

I don't care if you are 15 or 150 that's fucking gross shit...Kinda worried and wondering about some of yall who aren't disgusted by that or even worse are playing it off "youthful indiscretion", slipping your cock into your sister isnt "youthful" its fucking repugnant and most people know that kinda shit when they first figure out what a dickfor is...

V

vandeetz

Seattlehawk94;49818 said:
Schoolyard shit?
I don't think any of us fucked our own sisters on the jungle gym...

Sex Offenses are "childish"? I'm all for second chances but again...DUDE FUCKED HIS SISTER..TWICE....If you are okay with that I have to ask what Southern State you are from..

You have got to be the most childish ass on this forum any pea brain can see that I'm saying your being childish and immature, not the act done by Tony Washington the fact that you can't have a grown up conversation about this just makes you look more petty and childish as this post goes on.

I love football and I love the Seahawks, but I'm certainly glad my season tickets are next to guys making these childish comments all game long.

You're obviously not capable of sitting at the big boy table, so go scream and yell at the kids table where no one cares what your opinions are.

S

Seattlehawk94

So obviously you've fucked your owned sister..Vandeetz eh? Cool new name! Nothing is funnier than banning someone for them to come back and post the same shit and give themselves away!

If you had season tickets by me your sorry ass would need major surgery..

S

Seattlehawk94

For those who don't know yet, this is the proxy of that skitzoknown as "RockcockSeahawk and Hobbes"...

not only does he fuck his sister and use melts like a skitzo, he spends weeks planning his "return" to defend fucking said sister because I said the opposite..Interesting guy, guess if you have multiple personalities that kinda shit is par for the course!

Come on over asshat, I sit in 327 and actually cheer and heckle like you are supposed to do at an NFL Game, bring tour other personalities because as most people here who know me will attest, you'll need them if you show up..One to erase the verbal beatdown and the other 100 to switch into to mask the pain...lol....

Last time I've seen this many personalities it was a Jim Carrey movie...

Vandeetz is Hungarian for "my sister is my own personal cumdumpster"?

Get out the Whaaaaaahmbulance because this "kids table" mofo doesn't seem to piss anyone off besides you fucko...

What's your next mult going to be? I know! What it is will give itself away by talking like a teenage girl "you're soooooooooo immature"....LMAO.. Immature would be going to a website you got banned from once and starting shit with a fucking mod that banned you..Mooks...

V

vandeetz

wow congrats but I'm the one that's been acting civil throughout this entire thread. I'm not going to post here again, its just a waste of my time.

This is not a brand new account and I've never been banned from this or any other forum. I quite frankly can't believe that you're a mod here. But go ahead and ban me, nobody ever posts anything on this forum anyway. So no big loss for me.

This thread began with good intentions to discuss wether or not the Hawks should go after Tony Washington, and I totally respect the opinion that his past would be a negative impact on our team. But a few people were never looking for a discussion just to use their soap box to bully the opinions of other hawk fans.

So have fun

GO HAWKS

S

Seattlehawk94

Civil? You jump in and start talking shit because someone disagreed with you the get all pissed off when you get called out...Welcome to the internets,if you want respect don't make your first posts on a site calling out people....

Stay, if you'd like...not going to do shit to ya...But chill out, if.you.want to argue fucking fine by me, don't call out someone and use the "I dunno how they are mods" "argument", I'm a mod because I've been here since this site started in 2005 and because I put a fucking shitload of time and effort into it, call me out when you do the same..

As for the "soap box", that's what a forum kinda is..Using the "sooo immature" teenage girl "retort" when you dont know shit about this forum makes you kinda whiney and pretentious..Saying you don't like good natured shit talk in.the stands makes you look like a typical Seattlefanif that's the case give up.your season tickets to a real fan anf go to SUCKCO Field where "Yankee Suck" tshirts are banned and the Shiskaberries have just enough Prozac in the to render "male" Moroners fans neutered..This is football, people have Passion here..

Top Bottom