• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To you idiots who thought Apple Sauce was a good QB..

S

Seattlehawk94

Suck a fat one...

Apple Sauce is shit...The guy has NO arm, NO talent, NO football smarts, NO clock management, and NO heart.

All offseason there were "Apple Sauce should start over Matthew"...Yeah....He's not even worthy of a backup job...2 FUCKING OPEN MEN IN THE ENDZONE AND HE FUCKS UP THE THROWS!! I knew as soon as that fuckstick got into the game we'd lost...

Some people say "he could start for some NFL teams"...Yeah, the fucking Lions and Lambs....That's who we really need as our backup...I want Teel as Matthew's understudy! He at least gives us a chance...

Never got the love for that dud from "Quarterback U" THE Iowa State University...He's Vince Young minus the height and talent..

Reaction score
Seneca actually threw a nice pass to Housh who just let it float over his shoulder. So you can't really blame the QB there. It was a really nice pass, Housh just wasn't expecting it for some reason. Then you have Vallos launching snaps all of the place which doesn't help.

Mike Teel is too inexperienced for Knapp/Mora. They want the experienced guy in there first. If he goes down or performs very badly, then they will definitely consider throwing Teel in.

94949'er

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL. mora and knapp. these guys couldn't keep their jobs on horrible niner teams. and you all are building the future on them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

94949'er said:
LOL. mora and knapp. these guys couldn't keep their jobs on horrible niner teams. and you all are building the future on them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm...Sounds alot like Dennis Erickson eh? Oh wait...Mora actually MADE the playoffs as an NFL HC...

Don't worry, the only "future" you get to enjoy is the Los Angeles Forty Whiners.... :lol:

Reaction score
Seneca SUCKs and the FO f'd up by not adressing it in the draft.
Sanchez was there
Several LTs were there
:harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey: :harvey:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

"let's see how well he does"

We know how well Apple Sauce does...He went 2-6 as a starter last season which pencils in to a 4-12 record if he played a whole season...Whoa! Talent...

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Sanchez was there
Several LTs were there

Curry was there. They made the right choice. We get 2 first rounders next year.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
SeahawkWag said:
Sanchez was there
Several LTs were there

Curry was there. They made the right choice. We get 2 first rounders next year.
Agreed. If Curry wasn't there they would have went with Sanchez or a Tackle.

Reaction score
The thing that irritates me the most is how they use Seneca. We have no chance of winning a game when he passes out of the pocket, but yet they insist on turning him into a pocket passer every time he comes in. Let the dude run around and make plays with his feet, that's the only way our offense stands a chance when Wallace is QB.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
he might be a little conservative but Seneca is a poised dude who makes good decisions. Matt is of course better but im not too worried with Seneca going in.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

"Good decisions"?

Like what? Overthrowing people open in the endzone? Letting the clock run in a game we had a chance to comeback in? Scrambling rather than throwing?

Shit....By that logic---I'd make a great NFL QB....

I've seen little kids on Qwest in the Punt, Pass, and Kick contest with better arms than Apple Sauce...

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
overthrowing someone in the endzone is not a "decision". that's coordination

shit-- by that logic...

if i woke up and took a piss and missed the toilet seat completely and pissed all over my leg that would be a "bad decision"

AND in any case it's not anything Hasselbeck wasn't doing in the same game.

again, not saying hasselbeck isn't the better qb of the 2 - but give seneca a break! the guy did great for us when call on before and he will again.

Reaction score
Let the Teel era begin
Wallace sucks and taking curry IS NOT THE RIGHT CHOICE
how the F can anyone even say it was????
This team needed a QB and or a LT to bring along. If you cannot see that then have fun watching this shit for the next 5 years.

Reaction score
squirreljack said:
overthrowing someone in the endzone is not a "decision". that's coordination

shit-- by that logic...

if i woke up and took a piss and missed the toilet seat completely and pissed all over my leg that would be a "bad decision"

quote]

Well after today you must need a mop :roll:

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Put Teel in and let him play he is Matt's replacement when the time comes for years I have been in Wallace's corner...not any more 94 and I have talked and analyzed he performance He sucks overall and is a losing Deal for the hawks

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
CAREER qb rating is 83 and he is just going to get better.

that's better than...

steve mcnair (82.8)
troy aikman (81.6)
boomer esiason (81.1)
warren moon (80.9)
john elway (79.9)
and yes, the great rick mirer ( < -42.9)

a lot of these qbs got better after some much-needed experience in the nfl.

if you add up all he has played, it's about the equivalent to ONE FULL SEASON
...and it's better than hass's first season as a starter and now we all love hass including me.
Hass is better.
but Wallace is a quality backup. don't blame him for the loss.

last season his rating was 87.

4 out of 5 of his linemen were out with injuries. he was getting chased down on half of the pass plays and he still for the most part made good decisions. he bought time and made ballsy throws at the last split-second when his WRs got open.

Top Bottom