• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

this sorta has to do with hawks/locations

Reaction score
So im wondering, where do most of you guys live? im in arizona but i spend alot of time in washington, im thinkin we should have a huddle get together and meet up at a bar or something in seattle to all hang out and watch a game and drink together. I know some of you guys are separated around the country/u.s. but those of us who can come up with something, we totally should. I used to go to this place in marysville on sundays with some friends that i lived with and it was like the same core of pure seahawks fans, and i think it'd be cool to raise some hell somewhere, wear our jerseys, and get drunk...

probably wont work but i thought id give it a try lol.

OP
H
Reaction score
well umm 19...lol well we can freeze you for two years and you wont miss much :D

G

Well, if you guys like hanging out with an annoying 17 year old Texan...

Reaction score
I am 24, so if we can get a big turn out I'd be down.. as long as it's not a game I am going to.

Top Bottom