• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THE 49 WHINERS FAULTER! ONWARDS TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
THE 12TH MAN COMES FOR YOU DENVER!!!!!!!!!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I haven't been on this site much. Too much gaming and a lot of "don't jinx yourself" feelings. This has been an amazing season, and while some will say big surprise, two top teams in the Super Bowl, I think the Seahawks battled MUCH harder in this year's playoffs than they had to in '05. It IS very frustrating to watch the offense, but at the end of the game, Bevell put together a great game plan and it was just enough.

Lynch running: what a job of getting us back into the game. He tore the seal off the end-zone with those runs and changed San Francisco's defense for the rest of the game. Kearse held onto a ball! Finally and we needed it, great catch.

When the 4th quarter starts, and when the Seahawks have the lead, the opposing Quarterbacks looks absolutely terrified. I love it and I can't wait to see what we can do against a QB that can't run. Love you Seahawks and Lynch for game MVP.

Top Bottom