• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

switch to a 3-4 wouldn't surprise me

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
i know we have lots of work to do in order to field a respectable team again, and simply switching our defense philosophy isn't going to be a cure-all... but what the hell else do we have to talk about??? :pissed:

but what do you guys think about the hawks trying out a 3-4 D? of all the years i've been watching, it seems like this personell fits 3-4 better than in the past.

we have 2 smart ILBs (tatupu, hawthorne) 2-3 big, aggressive OLBs (curry, hill, tapp can be OLB) and 2 big Nose Tackles, and a slew of DE/DT 'tweeners who can do DE in a 3-4...

the only guy who maybe can't handle it is Lo-Jack but he might be a bust anyways...

what do you think?

Top Bottom