• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Steve Spagnuolo

Reaction score
Well he has Jake Long and a couple decent pass rushers, but the reason the Giants D was great with him is because they had great players. Especially at defensive end

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Even with a makeshift line. With Osi out and Strahan gone, you still manage to be the best passing-rushing team in the league?! This guy is good...

Reaction score
Jake Long is in Miami, Adam...

I'm not worried. He's a defense guy, so their D might improve, but you have to put points on the board, and that O sucks worse than any other team, save the Lions.

Not worried.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you guys are not giving him enough credit. This guy is the reason the KNATS won the super bowl last year. Within two years they will fire there coach and be 7-9.

I see the Rams improving steadily over the next few years.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I am sure they will improve. But how much, who knows. It is really an odds game. It is easier to improve off a 2-14 record than it is to get worse... :D

Top Bottom