• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Start Blackcurst

Reaction score
Please lose next week Hawks! Leave Blackcurst as the starter next week to lock it up. I can't take ANOTHER week of this crap.

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who starts... this team is going to get demolished by the Rams. Those guys deserve to win the West they are the best overall team and I have a feeling they will be dominating for years to come. We will be playing for 2nd and 3rd spot for the next couple years.

The one positive of everyone sucking, is that Pete and JS will get rid of 65% plus of the douche bags on this team!!!!

btw, Trufant sucked huge dick today : /

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;52678 said:
Doesn't matter who starts... this team is going to get demolished by the Rams. Those guys deserve to win the West they are the best overall team and I have a feeling they will be dominating for years to come. We will be playing for 2nd and 3rd spot for the next couple years.

The one positive of everyone sucking, is that Pete and JS will get rid of 65% plus of the douche bags on this team!!!!

btw, Trufant sucked huge dick today : /

Yes have to say I agree with everything you said. The offensive line is pretty terrible where we couldn't even get a friggin yard in short yardage situations.

30th in red zone touchdowns, 29th in fourth downs that is just horrible. The defense is fucking shit too but that's what happens when Ruskell wasted every draft he had.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, someone needs to give the defense IT'S 'love" too....Those motherfuckers couldn't tackle Kevin Spacey in his "pillowfight" room....

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
No way the sucky Rams beat us at home. F*** the Rams. I'd rather lose to the Whiners any day. Much better history, and I won a lot more money on them over the years.

Reaction score
Bru... they are a much better team than us. They will whoop our ass, especially if Matt is watching from his power scooter on the sidelines.

Reaction score
Looks like you're going to get your wish. Carroll says Whitehurst will start, but he's not ruling out Hasselbeck yet.

Reaction score
Why do I get the weird feeling that "Sly Pete" has a trick up his sleeve??

He tells Matt before the Tampa game, "hey Matt, this game is pointless, go get us a touchdown but fake an injury, then I will start Charlie and tell everyone he will start for St. Louis... and then come game day you play and those douche bags won't see it coming".

Honestly, wouldn't put it past him. When you're 6-9 and still in the playoff hunt all bets are off.

Top Bottom