• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So I have to ask everyone...

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Halkmaster;48240 said:
Lendale will not start.
He will get a ton of carries splitting with Forsett so maybe not 'officially' the starter but he will be on the field a ton and probably 'officially' start some games.

Halkmaster;48240 said:
Housh will be cut.
Please tell me you're kidding.

Reaction score
Halkmaster....

I know your new... so dont think we are all ass holes.

we are all just very opinionated...

Sorry for the not so warm welcome.

welcome to the huddle....

dont expect us to lay off though.:)

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm calling it now, Babs get's it. Anyway, what about DE? I have now heard Red Bryant is catching on at DE could he compete there? Also, I've decided I believe WRs will be Housh, Tate, M. Williams, and Deon Butler. I know Branch has been hyped but no way will he be healthy, especially after his 3rd knee surgery in the offseason in 2 years. And DEs in my opinion should be Jackson and Clemons and use Reed and Bryant on certain situations. And to whoever said Housh should be cut, is a complete and utter moron. You don't deserve talk on this thread anymore :threaten:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Halkmaster;48240 said:
Lendale will not start. He is light because of certain bad habits, not because he is in shape.

Please enlighten us with your knowledgable source o' halk master.
And just what are you impliing?

I agree with master though that Leon might be the starter, shifty back for the zone blocking scheme. I would see leon/white to split carries down the middle with a sprinkle of Just-enforce-et.
JJ as much as I like him, i think is too old, slow, and not durable enough, I pick him to get cut.

Miloy still has it, I hope he starts at SS, but Id like to see Chancellor in there in run packages. Chancellor looks (on youtube) to deliver like mays, but also blows plays, even moreso then mays.

Housh's attitude in part, helped int he demiss and ultimate firing of Mora.
Sometimes a necessary evil, I dont think he gets cut unless these recruits turn out to be absolute gems.

Reaction score
szat;48253 said:
Please enlighten us with your knowledgable source o' halk master.
And just what are you impliing?

I agree with master though that Leon might be the starter, shifty back for the zone blocking scheme. I would see leon/white to split carries down the middle with a sprinkle of Just-enforce-et.
JJ as much as I like him, i think is too old, slow, and not durable enough, I pick him to get cut.

Miloy still has it, I hope he starts at SS, but Id like to see Chancellor in there in run packages. Chancellor looks (on youtube) to deliver like mays, but also blows plays, even moreso then mays.

Housh's attitude in part, helped int he demiss and ultimate firing of Mora.
Sometimes a necessary evil, I dont think he gets cut unless these recruits turn out to be absolute gems.
I highly doubt they want to get rid of Housh, but if they do, they would trade him.

KRS-ONE

Huddler
Reaction score
Not much love for Reggie Williams? I think he's more than just a dark horse here, he could easily come on strong... I'm not paying much mind to his issues off the field

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think ppl just going off the recent mini-camp reports that stated Mike out performed Reggie by good margin.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Phaze: you were right about DD lewis, but not about the whole red bryant thing..he will be playing some DE this year but probably DT too since hes 300+lbs lol

Reaction score
HawksFan1987;48268 said:
Phaze: you were right about DD lewis, but not about the whole red bryant thing..he will be playing some DE this year but probably DT too since hes 300+lbs lol
He will primarily be a DT, but when the Hawks wants to beef up their run defense they will replace one of the DE's with Bryant.

Top Bottom