• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Signature contest for SF...we need your help fans

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
As many of you know SF 16 80 8 made an unfortunate bet that he lost with me regarding the 49ers and the Seahawks. Of course like his team HE LOST.

So the bet was that every week for a month, I get to change his signature.

His current sig I made in a few minutes...but I know you fans can do much better if you try.

If you want to be the person that saddles SF with a signature...by all means post it here in this thread and we'll pick a winner.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated and GO HAWKS!

P.S. Use the Gallery link above to upload your pics and then link them here.

LIKE YOUR FAVORITE!

Last edited:

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
kap.jpg

I didn't make this, don't know how. But seemed fitting.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Bleeds, bet me.

If you lose, it's not like it's going to be any big deal anyway. This place will revert to its off season ghost town status after the superbowl anyway.

I'll give you 3-1 odds.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
sig bet. If the Seahawks win, he gets 3 months of my sig. If the Broncos win, I get one month of his.

But he won't do it.

No confidence in his team, I suppose.

So when the Seahawks win he chooses your sig for you for 3 months? I see. He's probably balking because there is no guarantee you will be posting here regularly those 3 months. ;)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Bleeds, bet me.

If you lose, it's not like it's going to be any big deal anyway. This place will revert to its off season ghost town status after the superbowl anyway.

I'll give you 3-1 odds.

I got what I wanted...get ready for your next sig Peaches. Now stop whining as usual and get it up. It's kinda special...lol

a820938fe673052e4868cdcd3f0ba090.png

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
So when the Seahawks win he chooses your sig for you for 3 months? I see. He's probably balking because there is no guarantee you will be posting here regularly those 3 months. ;)
Well, that's an interesting point. We can both agree to post here at least 4 times per week. (That way there will be two posters intsead of zero, probably good for the board).

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I got what I wanted...get ready for your next sig Peaches. Now stop whining as usual and get it up. It's kinda special...lol

a820938fe673052e4868cdcd3f0ba090.png

You got what you want? You're already down to 3 weeks. Think about it, 3 months to embarrass me, with a guarantee that I am hear at least 4 times a week to be embarrassed. A puny little month is nothing compared to that.

Unless, of course, you think you're going to lose.................................

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You got what you want? You're already down to 3 weeks. Think about it, 3 months to embarrass me, with a guarantee that I am hear at least 4 times a week to be embarrassed. A puny little month is nothing compared to that.

Unless, of course, you think you're going to lose.................................

LOL...put on your new sig and get your behind out there and make me some money! ;)

Top Bottom