• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle - Worst Sports Year Ever

Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=seattle2008"]ESPN - OTL: The Worst Year Ever - E-ticket[/ame]

There it is, front page of ESPN. This is a story I'd much rather not be a part of.

Reaction score
Yeah Sporting News two weeks ago ran a simuliar story to that. It's quite interesting, but I feel good heading into 2009. I will post a blog about this either tonight or possibly later due to the holidays.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't forget Grey's Autopsy:

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=null&brand=null&videoId=3789682&n8pe6c=2"]Moved Permanently[/ame]

LOL.

Reaction score
At least we're getting enough attention that ESPN took the time to make an animated video.

2009 is going to be great, especially with the Thunder probably becoming one of the worst teams in NBA history. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Only good part of the story were the comments section where for most of them bashed Big LOser for being a fat worthless piece of shit...

Who the fuck made him a sports "legend" here? He's a lifeless fat unemployed ex druggie can't even hold onto lottery winnings fuck...

Eat shit and die Big LOser...To any of you that think he's "cool"...Fuck you and the Horse Big LO ate after you rode in on it...

S

Seattlehawk94

Met him, told him what I thought of him....

He knows.....Told him straight up real fans don't fucking advertise, he didn't say shit back and got a bunch of people to back me up in the concourse. Just kinda looked embarrassed and hurried away.

S

Seattlehawk94

He's a fucking wannabe and is only there to get attention...He runs like a bitch when called on that fact though..

Fuck him...Fuck all his "fans" that kiss his fat fucking ass....He's no real fan...Real fans have JOBS, LIVES, BILLS, he's a fucking douchebag with a niche that allows him to go to games for free and get his bills paid on your tax dollars so he can stay fat and not work devoting his time to "his passion" which is claiming he's a better fan for having no life except taking up two seats at the stadiums...

Top Bottom