• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks top the Chargers

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
So what did yall think of the game? I loved that our first play of the game was a sack by Cory Redding. Our run game looked good, and I thought when T.J. wanted revenge on that hit against Deon was a step towards are offense having a more aggressive mentality.

The one who surprised me the most was Teel. Though his stats were not overwhelmingly good or anything, he did begin to go through his reads instead of staying on his initial read. He also seems to have some serious zip to his passes. Half the time the WR's were not expecting the ball to be on them.

The INT though a bit his fault for throwing it behind his WR had me more pissed at Ben for not doing anything but stare at the ball shocked as it bobbled through 3 chargers hands by the time it was picked. I felt he could have done something to prevent it should he have acted in any way.

Seneca looked very jumpy to me. He also didn't seem to be too happy in his interview other than when Moon complemented him. Perhaps he doesn't like returning to the role of the backup. I guess no one would.

Reed was very impressive as well, if we can just cut the penalties a bit and get Trufant back in there I think people are about to be in for a rude awakening. Tired of us being ranked 25th of all the teams in the NFL when we held this division down for so long and last year the Cards took it with only 9 wins. We stay healthy it is back to the top for us.

As a final note, I loved the PA Pass while backed up in our own endzone. I was sure we were gonna do the classic run, run, run, punt maneuver. Instead to mine and the Chargers D surprise we passed our way out of that hole. What can I say other than Football Season is here and I am pumped up!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he is talking about Hass.

20090816_9.jpg

Reaction score
Hass is tight.

He isn't the fastest guy out there, but he has really good hands.

His style reminds me a bit of Boldins... Obviously pushing it, but both aren't fast, but have good hands and can go up and fight for the ball.

Hope he makes the squad.

S

Seattlehawk94

Boldin? Not even close...

He's more like Ed McCaffery or Brandon Stokley, a slow white dude with great hands..I agree though...He's a perfect 3rd Down WR to keep around to move the sticks..

Reaction score
Plus according to the rest of the people on this board we can call keeping him an affirmative action hire since he's a white WR.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

He's more like Ed McCaffery or Brandon Stokley, a slow white dude with great hands..I agree though...He's a perfect 3rd Down WR to keep around to move the sticks..

Boldin is a slow black dude.. he ran a slower time than Hass in the combine. I think Hass was in the 4.6 range...

Obviously your comparisons were better, he is a LONG way from Boldin.

And yes I am going to play the race card, and say they need a white WR on their squad.. two actually. I like Payne

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

Boldin is a slow black dude.. he ran a slower time than Hass in the combine. I think Hass was in the 4.6 range...

Obviously your comparisons were better, he is a LONG way from Boldin.

And yes I am going to play the race card, and say they need a white WR on their squad.. two actually. I like Payne

I doubt we keep Hass AND Payne.

Top Bottom