• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks sign Mike Hass

Reaction score
Seahawks have signed Hass to a two year deal according to Seattle Times Danny O'Neil. Hass is a wide receiver that attended Oregon State and was drafted in 2006 by New Orleans. Hass spent 2006 on their practice squad before being released and signing on with Chicago.

Reaction score
Fan-freaking-tastic. Bend over Hawks, Now that Holmgrens gone Ruskell gets to have his way with the team.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I think this is more of just another budy for mini-camp. I bet the finacial terms are set up for a pretty cheap cut come 53-man cutdown.

Reaction score
You know who I'd prefer for the practice squad? Un-drafted free-agents who may end up having some talent.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I don't think Hass will be placed on Practice Squad. I think he either makes the team or not. Simple as that.

S

Seattlehawk94

Great we signed the Avocado Man! Yippie....

Fuck Little The Ruskell...No Mora This Shit....

BRING BACK HOLMY!

DO IT FUCKING---YESTERDAY!

Reaction score
Um, why is everyone getting so worked up about them signing a training camp player? As long as they didn't trade a 5th rounder for him (like that d-bag Colbert) I couldn't care less.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

BRING BACK HOLMY!

I can't help but feel this same way. I'm trying to maintain optimism. It's tough when the guy that we knew could take us there has left the building. BTW 94 your avitar reminds me of Ruskell.

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
You know who I'd prefer for the practice squad? Un-drafted free-agents who may end up having some talent.

You do know he led the div 1 football in rec., rec yrds, TD's and was the Belitnikoff winner right :roll:

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
vanillathrilla said:

You do know he led the div 1 football in rec., rec yrds, TD's and was the Belitnikoff winner right :roll:

Cool. And Eric Crouch was a Heisman winner. I hear he's available, we should sign him too.

S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
Mike Hass is my cousin. Moron.
He probably has the best hands on the team.

Cool, my cousin is the chick who invented the Post It! Her and her friend Michelle put alot of effort into that....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

BRING BACK HOLMY!

Just give Mora a break already.

Let's just hope this guy can do something for us. Colbert was a joke and a waste of a 5th rounder and roster spot.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
vanillathrilla said:

Yeah, I know how to use wikipedia too. I'm over the whole Hass thing, That was just frustration about the new O Coordinator spilling over. I could care less about Hass' hands or his Jherginoff award.

Reaction score
If this Hass guy is so good, why wasn't he drafted?

When a Long Snapper is drafted and you aren't...you know you need to find a new career. :lol:

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Hass was drafted- 6th round.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Hass"]Mike Hass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Top Bottom