• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks-Pooh Bears Predicitons

S

Seattlehawk94

Superbowl XLIV Champion Seattle Seahawks 17
Shitcago Pooh Bears: 13

Reaction score
If we are without Tatupu, Mebane, Wilson and Hasselbeck:
Seahawks: 14
Bears: 27

With:
Seahawks: 24
Bears: 10

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I say the 'Hawks game plan for Seneca and use his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses, something Holmgren never did. I hope Hasselbeck can be good to go, though.

20-14 'Hawks.

JD67

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello 'Hawks fans from everyone over at dabears.com. This site has always been a great rival site & several of your members have frequented our forums (we were once dabearz.com & dabears.com also, now merged) as well. Cheers!

This looks to be another great battle between 2 teams that have met frequently over the last 5 years. Both teams have injury concerns to overcome, but I like what I have seen of Wallace in the past & last week, and think he can be a good weapon for you.

Seattle is a team with a definite home field advantage. I think Cutler is better prepared that Grossman or Orton ever would have been to deal with the crowd, but I expect some difficulty for Urlacher's replacement (Hillenmeyer) calling defensive plays.

It comes down to who stops the run, IMO.

Bears 24 Seahawks 20

Good luck to everyone & may this be a clean (refs) injury free game!

Reaction score
JD67 said:
Hello 'Hawks fans from everyone over at dabears.com. This site has always been a great rival site & several of your members have frequented our forums (we were once dabearz.com & dabears.com also, now merged) as well. Cheers!

This looks to be another great battle between 2 teams that have met frequently over the last 5 years. Both teams have injury concerns to overcome, but I like what I have seen of Wallace in the past & last week, and think he can be a good weapon for you.

Seattle is a team with a definite home field advantage. I think Cutler is better prepared that Grossman or Orton ever would have been to deal with the crowd, but I expect some difficulty for Urlacher's replacement (Hillenmeyer) calling defensive plays.

It comes down to who stops the run, IMO.

Bears 24 Seahawks 20

Good luck to everyone & may this be a clean (refs) injury free game!
It's nice having another team's fan come on here who isn't an a-hole like the 49ers fans. And I agree 100%...it will be a very close game and could go either way.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Unlike Gay Bay fans Bear fans show up BEFORE the game..

rwil

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Cutler will struggle on the road, like he did in Green Bay, but unfortuantely Forte will get healthy on a banged up defense. Seattle loses a close, low scoring game 17-13.
Hopefully I'm wrong. :)

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the site rwill! :D

Reaction score
rwil said:
I think Cutler will struggle on the road, like he did in Green Bay, but unfortuantely Forte will get healthy on a banged up defense. Seattle loses a close, low scoring game 17-13.
Hopefully I'm wrong. :)
Green Bay has a really good secondary. They get picks like crazy.

The Seahawks will be without Trufant, and Wilson. Ken Lucas had a groin injury today and only practiced a little. Right now our only healthy guys are Kelly Jennings and Travis Fisher. If we are without Lucas they will be able to throw out 5 WR sets and kill us.

Reaction score
I'm guessing the Bears will be about to win the game with a last second field goal then Kanye will find a mic and say "hey, I'm sorry Chicago, I'm gonna let you finish... But seattle played one of the best games of all time" then amazed by Kanye's idiocy Matt Forte will stop dead in his tracks with the ball and just stare and point at Kanye and he'll say "what the fu--" he can't finish his thought Patrick Kerney is all over him and hits him so hard the ball pops loose Colin Cole comes in and takes it from the Seattle 45 yard line then out runs the Chicago offense back to the one yard line. the big guy is just out of gas. He faints and fumbles the ball which promptly bounces up and takes a strange bounce off his foot and lands in the lap of Red Bryant who starts throwing bears out of the way like he's a tank from Left 4 Dead (if you haven't played that game. get it... Good stuff, the sequel comes out next month... Zombie killing. good times.) Red chucks one last potential tackler out of the way and rumbles into the end zone. time has expired seahawks win 26-20. Bryant is so pumped he jumps up and dunks the ball through the up rights and in the process takes down the entire goal post. And in astonishment the whole crowd goes silent.... EVEN KANYE :shock: :shock: :shock:. When the crowd's initial shock of Red Bryant tearing down the goal post wears off there's an additional 15 seconds of shock that no one can hear Kanye talking which is immideatly followed by the loudest and longest ovation ever measuring at 200 decibels and lasting for 6 1/2 hours. And next week Red Bryant is named starting running back and he then goes on to rush for 5,000 yards score 100 TDs and win the MVP this season.

I don't mean to sound cliche' or anything lol.

Reaction score
Man, I was hoping there would be some kind of reaction to my awesome prediction lol. No one even asked if I was on drugs which I was fully expecting (I'm not btw). I thought maybe it was just hilarious to me because I was really tired when I posted it, but it's still funny to me today lol.

Reaction score
I laughed at it...

I actually imagined Red Bryant as a running back... that would be the funniest shit ever.

I can see it now.. He would be good on short yardage, but I just can't see him going to the outside. He lacks that speed.

lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
SEAHAWKS: 157

bears: -2

A hard fought game with the awesome Seattle Seahawks just squeezing by.

SERE BEAR

Huddler
Reaction score
Bears fan here. I have been to your stadium a couple times and always found it a very clean, fun and LOUD place. Stumbling distance from the bars as well :D Lets all hope for a hard hitting yet injury free game.

Beloved Bears- 20
Seattle-12

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the site SERE....Hope you weigh in even in weeks you aren't playing us! ;)

Top Bottom