• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Jersey

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a printed green #12, but I haven't seen the stitched ones for a while. In fact I don't even see a single #12 on nflshop.com, I guess if it really is going to be the last jersey you'll ever buy you can get a custom authentic one with #12 and your last name.

S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone who buys the KeyLime Hawks jersey....ARRRGGHHH.....I had a guy sitting by me that wore that jersey last year and he asked my seatmates why I NEVER speak to him....My boy finally told him it was the jersey "He fucking HATES that jersey..."...haha

Speaking of authentic jerseys...NEVER bought one but was given 3....Chad Brown gave me the one from the Chiefs game in 1999 (last reg. season game in Kingdome), then when the new one came out CB94 gave me one of those...Then 4 years ago #8 gave me the jersey he wore in the Tony Homo fumble game....So I've never had to buy one....HOPING I can find a new pal on the team to hook me up this season...Haven't been without an authentic since 1999 and don't plan to start this year...Otherwise I'm doing what my buddy did and getting a #12 jersey with "Miller" on the back so it never goes out of style....Until they change unis I guess...lol

S

Seattlehawk94

I knew Chad personally so he hooked me up....Matthew and I met at TC in Cheney and I had just gotten a Seahawks tat that day in Spokane before practice so my arm was covered in saran wrap, talked to him by the fence and he asked to see it so I showed him my arm and he was pumped that fans care that much....Told me to find him after the preseason game that week so I did (still worked for STATS then so I was by the tunnel on the field), he ran into the locker room and came back with the jersey....Everytime I saw him after that he asked if I was "taking care of his baby"..haha...

Going to miss that dude......

S

Seattlehawk94

I knew Chad personally so he hooked me up....Matthew and I met at TC in Cheney and I had just gotten a Seahawks tat that day in Spokane before practice so my arm was covered in saran wrap, talked to him by the fence and he asked to see it so I showed him my arm and he was pumped that fans care that much....Told me to find him after the preseason game that week so I did (still worked for STATS then so I was by the tunnel on the field), he ran into the locker room and came back with the jersey....Everytime I saw him after that he asked if I was "taking care of his baby"..haha...

Going to miss that dude......

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL....More locker room visits! If you make it to a game let me know I'll bring you with us!

That goes for any of the regs up in here....

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
94, Gonna be at the preseason game vs. the Vikes 8/20!! Hook a brother up with a locker room visit!!

S

Seattlehawk94

We shall see what's up.....Don't know how they roll in the preseason when it comes to that kinda stuff but I'll ask....Regular Season it's a sure thing but I'll find out....

Reaction score
I don't really care if they're fake. They're cheap, and at the rate the Hawks are getting rid of players, I don't feel like paying $80 for a new jersey whenever my favorite players leave. RockOut let me know what you get. If they're legit, I'll probably end up getting one. I just hope its not laced with the Avian Flu 0_0

Got my Thomas jersey, by the way. It came about a week ago, but just picked it up at USPS because they require a signature from the receiver.

Jersey looks great to me, I don't notice any glaring issues other than a few loose threading. But $40 for an authentic jersey? I'll take it. Well worth the money.

Reaction score
lol Thanks 18, I just bought 20 of them. One for each regular season and preseason game every year. I would have bought them for post season games, but Jennings is gone so we'll never get there now lol.

Top Bottom