• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Get 4th Pick!

Reaction score
6. Bengals: 4-11-1
5. Browns: 4-12
4. Seahawks: 4-12
3. Chiefs: 2-14
2. Rams: 2-14
1. Lions: 0-16

We have locked in a 4th pick in the draft...finally something to be excited about. Now the Draft is worth watching. :D

Reaction score
Re: Seahawks Get Top 5 Pick

Call me crazy, but I'm not exactly excited about having a top 5 pick for a couple of reasons. First of all, that means we sucked. Secondly, top 5 picks in the NFL draft cost way too much and I've heard rumors Crabtree is leaning toward staying at Tech for another year (http://www.texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=885423). Being the professional couch potato GM that I am, my dream scenario would be us trading down to 10-13 for a couple of extra picks and drafting Taylor Mays. We'd get a very solid player, save some money, and pick up a couple more later round picks.

Reaction score

Now only if we had a GM that didn't let Hutch go, Drafted Kelly "Smoke weed everyday" Jennings, and who thought LoJack was a 1st rounder, and finally may have run the greatest coach in Seattle history out of town. Can we spend that pick on a GM?

OP
Fenom
Reaction score

Apparently some guy from ESPN is saying the Seahawks will use their #4 pick to draft a Linebacker...why would we need a Linebacker?

With the 4th Pick we should at least try to get Malcom Jenkins. We have 3 great LB and if we don't keep Hill (No clue why we wouldn't) I can see the Seahawks picking up a Linebacker, but until then it doesn't work.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score

Cole said:
phaZe said:
Apparently some guy from ESPN is saying the Seahawks will use their #4 pick to draft a Linebacker.

Source?
It was on Sportscenter and probably still is. The guy does the Scouts, Inc. stuff for ESPN so he's probably just running off who is top rated and placing those guys randomly.

The Seahawks have D.D. Lewis, Hawthorne, Herring as backups and Lewis/Hawthorne have a lot of potential. Even if we lose Hill, we don't need a 1st Rounder to add depth.

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
ya thats stupid we dont need to take a LB that high, we have always had some good luck at LB....and i dont want crabtree but id be shocked if he stays in college, once he realizes how much money he will make for just being drafted he will go pro

Reaction score
I like the Missouri kid better than Crabtree same body but the Mizzu kid is way faster. This team needs to get a WR in the 2nd that is a bigger stronger version on anything we have. Unless our GM likes little WR to make our midget CB feel taller :lol:

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
We should draft a long snapper with our 4th pick in the draft. :D

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

phaZe said:
It was on Sportscenter and probably still is. The guy does the Scouts, Inc. stuff for ESPN so he's probably just running off who is top rated and placing those guys randomly.

Yeah, I saw it on the ticker at the bottom of ESPN... umm, wtf?

Reaction score

Cole said:
phaZe said:
Apparently some guy from ESPN is saying the Seahawks will use their #4 pick to draft a Linebacker.

Source?

The idiots from E!SPN have NO CLUE what ANY team needs.

If we're smart, we'll re-up with Leroy Hill, and then have Lofa & Julian, with D.D. as a back up.

And if we're smart, we'll use the 4th overall pick on a WR.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
They have the Raiders picking up Crabtree and the 49ers picking up Malcom Jenkins at the 10th pick. ESPN really is horrible at predicting...

Reaction score
I hope the faiders get crabtree! Cuz that means we did not. Crabtree would be a Ruskell move :evil: . Say no to crabtree..........

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
hawkman2420 said:
So why should we not want Crabtree?
I dunno why we shouldn't, especially with Engram posibliy leaving or retiring. Branch and Burleson would be the top 2 guys and Robinson/Taylor/Obamanu aren't very good. If we did get Crabtree he would be the Slot and Robinson would be the 4th and Taylor/Obamanu would be gone.

Top Bottom