• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks draft

How would you rate the Seahawks draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Most draft ratings I have seen have given the Hawks a B or B+. For not having any high picks in the draft my opinion is I like it for the most part.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
They gave us F's and D's in the Russell Wilson draft. So what the fuck does anyone know?

Maybe we hit the jackpot again with our speedster? :)

I still have faith in the system. Lets see what happens on the field.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Definitely hard to question the players they take. They always seem to work out somehow. Just waiting for the season to start and see which one of those guys is the next draft steal Superstar. Hopefully more than one of them.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I thought the Price move was interesting , considering Pryor already in house , while other teams are struggling to find a number 1 QB , the Seahawks are finding the best backup possible . At the same time it has to push Wilson just a little , these are reasonable talented QBs sitting behind him....

If the goal of this draft was to get Wilson some protection and to help Lynch downfield in the ZBS with some faster more athletic lineman I think we did that.

I'm really excited to see the new WRs .

Re-Pete !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess rookie mini camp is this Friday so we get to see these youngsters in action.

Anyone hear Tom Cable this morning on KJR? He said rookie OT Justin Britt is a natural RT and will go head to head with Michael Bowie for the RT starting spot. Also said Alvin Bailey will be LT back up and will get lots of time this off-season while Okung re-coupes.

He is really high on Sweezey (still) and mentioned Unger had a tough year battled through injuries.

Word is too that Carp has slimmed down a bit and looks more fit and ready to progress at LG.

Top Bottom