• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Down to 1 LT?

Reaction score
They cut Kyle Williams today. It could be a sign either Locklear or Jones are ready to come back.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
squirreljack said:
what about Damion McIntosh? we just signed him.
That is the "1". ;)

As far as I know, both Locklear and Jones are still injured so they can't play. With them cutting Williams to make room for Trufant, it has to be a sign that Locklear or Jones is ready to return by the next game.

Reaction score
Well Locklear went down in week 2 with an injury they said would keep him out 4-6 weeks. This is week 7 and our next game is week 8. That would be 6 weeks for Locklear.

Reaction score
I would lean more towards Locklear. Or they know Williams won't sign anywhere else and am going to sign him once the bye week is done.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they cut Williams to make room for Trufant. So, unless Walter Jones or Tatupu go on the IR, I'm pretty sure he won't be coming back.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Williams is on the PS now..
I know, but their first intention was to clear a roster spot for Tru without the knowledge that another team wouldn't try to claim him off waivers. Unless they need him again, I doubt he'll be coming back to the 53 man roster. If they felt like Locklear or Jones wouldn't be back for the Cowboys game they wouldn't have cut him.

I'm still wondering why they waived him instead of Travis Fisher though. They need Williams to add depth at tackle and Travis Fisher is the 5th CB on he team now that Tru is back.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Seahawks also signed guard Mike Gibson to the 53 man roster. Looking at Seahawks.com they still have Trufant on the PUP. They have up-to-date. I'm not familiar with the PUP, but I guess they haven't taken him off yet.

Once they do I'm pretty sure that Travis Fisher will be cut.

Reaction score
hill and trufant are eligable to play on Nov.1 against the cowgirls and i believe they both will since they both have been in regular practices.

Top Bottom