• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks/Bucs game flexed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay, gotta check my peepers...When I first saw the thread title to click on it, I thought it said "...game FIXED"!

This is not as interesting but definitely more useful. Thanks for letting us know!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I am surprised they wanted this game on National Sunday Night Football, we don't get any love in the pacific north west. this is good for some national exposure.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Ah, that makes more sense then. I was seriously thinking "why the hell would NBC give us any love, I am pretty sure they don't realize we still part of the union"

Reaction score
As shitty as we've been lately.. I think a Sunday Night Game between the Hawks and the Bucs would be kind of sweet.

Especially if Mike and Obo are both back healthy. TB has a few injuries at major positions and as much as I love LGB I think the Hawks run D has been able to handle power backs (with the exception of Ivory) better than fast backs (see: Jamal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Darren McFadden).

Top Bottom