• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEAHAWKS 2011 DRAFT - Rnd 4, Pick 10 (107): Kris Durham, WR, Georgia

Reaction score
kdurham2.jpg

Kris Durham (WR)
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 212 lbs.
College: Georgia
Conference: SEC

PICK ANALYSIS
He is a rangy receiver with size and sneaky receiving skills. He took advantage of A.J. Green's early season absence to showcase his underrated ability. He gives Pete Carroll another hybrid player to throw into their receiving corps.

- Selected to play in the Texas vs. the Nation Post-Season All-Star Game.
- Named a semifinalist for the William V. Campbell Trophy.
- Named All-SEC Fourth Team by Phil Steele.
- Selected to the 2010 SEC Football Community Service Team.
- Named to ESPN Academic All-District III First Team.
- Appeared in 11 games making eight starts recording 32 receptions for 659 yards and three TDs.
- Led team in receiving five times including a career-best 112 yards on four catches with a TD vs. Vanderbilt.
- Also notched a 100-yard game vs. No. 12 Arkansas with 101 yards on five receptions.
- Hauled in three receptions for 90 yards including a career-long 66 yard catch for a TD vs. Ga. Tech.
- Recipient of the David. C. Cooper Family Football Scholarship.
- Caught three passes for 54 yards and a TD in spring G-Day game.

- Missed season due to a torn labrum in his left shoulder and will receive a medical redshirt.
- Athletic Director's Honor Roll and Dean's List for summer semester.
- At UGA Academic Round Table, recognized for leadership as a winner of the Dick Copas - Leadership Award, earned Certificate for Academic Excellence and earned the Scholar-Athlete Award for highest GPA of the 2007-08 academic year.
- Recipient of Ramsey Academic Scholarship.

- Appeared in 10 games making four starts catching 13 passes for 199 yards (15.3 avg.) and a TD
- Named to CoSIDA/ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District III First Team
- Named CBS Scholar Athlete vs. No. 5 Florida
- Led team with a career-high three receptions for a career-high 74 yards including his first-career TD on a 61-yard pass from Matthew Stafford vs. Ga. Southern
- Named Most Improved Receiver after the end of spring practice

- Appeared in 13 games making one start with 11 receptions for 169 yards
- Recorded three catches for 48 yards with a long reception of 28 yards during Georgia's 4110 rout of No. 10 Hawai'i in the Sugar Bowl
- Recipient of the Scott and Elizabeth Kelly Football Scholarship
- Caught six passes for 137 yards and two TDs in spring G-Day game

- Played in all 13 games with two starts coming against UAB and Colorado; Had eight catches for 82 yards on the year
- Recipient of Scott and Elizabeth Kelly Football Scholarship
- Named Biggest Offensive Surprise of the Spring at end of spring drills
- Graduated from high school early and enrolled at UGA in January

HIGHLIGHTS

Pick analysis from NFL.com
Stats and information from GeorgiaDogs.com

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Another big WR I like the direction were heading !

I agree! Everyone on NFL network said it was a great pick. Russell Lande a respected scout said he loved the pick and thinks Durham will be a great downfield receiver. Rare speed for his size, good route runner, good hands, willing over the middle. I love the pick.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Guy reminds me of a leaner Jerivicious, who I loved. A crazy tall leaping possession reciever, with deceptive top speed. I was thinkning Greg Salas here, but kinda liking this pick, PC /JS going the USC way with bigger WR/CBs. He seems tough too with great hands.

Top Bottom