• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

San Francisco or Green Bay?

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay, we beat them both but you know what happened with GB. You know they'll still have that game in mind, and you know the weather up there (and our record).

Am I right in rooting for SF to win? Painful but I'd rather play them on the WC again than go to Lambone.

Hawkstar

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with you guys. Heading east yet again to go to the Packers would be horrible and the crowd will be blood-thirsty. SF will be difficult, but it's a division rivalry, so dealing with that crowd is something the Seahawks have been doing every year. Although, it would be a great exclamation point on the season if our guys were able to march into Lambeau and win there (the last few playoff games there didn't go so well).

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it would be better to face SF due to location and not much has changed since we beat them down (the echos of the 12th man are still ringing in their ears). The Pack seems to have improved (probibly not as much as we have) since our infamous win against them. To gauge the enemy I'd say SF isn't as good as people think and the Packers are about where we think they are. That said, even with the game at the stick, I'd be surprised if SF has what it takes to win.

It is fun to look ahead but Atlanta isn't going to roll over. I worry more about this game. I can't wait to see how Sherm is going to respond to Roddy White the King of Cheating Recievers. Hopefully he doesn't get ejected.

Tannon

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd prefer SF, for the reasons some of you noted.

1. travel
2. possible Green Bay weather
3. Last game (which was good for us. :)
4. Avoid Rodgers, but Kaepernick is very good and has the skills

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
How about we beat the Falcons first then sort the rest out later.
Boooooo!

I would love to get the rematch with GB in lambeau, most exciting, but also I think we match up with them better the 49ers.

I'll take either one, both will be great games!

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I take the Packers. I can live with losing to them. Losing to the niners... Then again beating the whiners in conference final would be the sweetest..

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
How about we beat the Falcons first then sort the rest out later.

I know it's after the fact (boo hoo!) but the readon I asked was because the GB/SF game was a day before ours. If I watch a game, I have to root for someone. O/W (like with the NE/HOU game) I don't watch.

Top Bottom