• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Russell Wilson's NFL journey a testament to the power of education

S

Seattlehawk94

Which is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. It's a game. What's wrong with you?

Ask KC fan the same question....I'd pull a Chefs fan move if our Matt Cassell was laying on the ground..Fuck 'em..I want wins...Why kiss his midget ass? No one does it for Flynn, because Rustbucket is a "good story"....I don't stories and self help bullshit....I want REAL NFL FOOTBALL...You know like the kind they play in every other NFL city that doesn't have running QBs? Forever? That kind...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just don't get the outright hatred. I would love to read any stories about Flynn that show his character and give more insight into who he is.

Another thing, it isn't Wilson's fault. He just did what was asked. Your angst should be directed at Schneider/Carroll/Cable/Bevell.

Top Bottom