• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Russell to start game 3

S

Seattlehawk94

Yes...Wilson is god...He lit it up in the preason...Just some like some douche playing Call of Duty is like Chuck Norris...

Real bullets...Zona....LOSS...Book it...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes...Wilson is god...He lit it up in the preason...Just some like some douche playing Call of Duty is like Chuck Norris...

Real bullets...Zona....LOSS...Book it...

Normally I would agree with this sentiment. But the problem is, your boy Flynn had the same preseason opportunities and did NOT light it up in comparison to Wilson. So why all the Flynn love?

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE,

"Madden Curse" has nothing on "Bought Jersey Curse"

every time i buy a new jersey, that player either gets traded or injured or ends up just sucking it up!

Next one i buy is going to be custom letters saying SquirrelJack

...but after i put my own name on a jersey i just might get ran over by a bus or something

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
^ Because I've already bought a Flynn jersey.

Oh man, feel for ya, they dont even have RW jerseys, so at least you a QB jersey. There should be no anti-Flynn just because RW is so good.

S

Seattlehawk94

Normally I would agree with this sentiment. But the problem is, your boy Flynn had the same preseason opportunities and did NOT light it up in comparison to Wilson. So why all the Flynn love?

Flynn did SLIGHTLY better than WIIIIILLLLSON! in real games...Just slightly....Ask the Lions who went to Nawlins rather than New Yawk where they would've had a chance against the Giants in the Wild Card game...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Flynn did SLIGHTLY better than WIIIIILLLLSON! in real games...Just slightly....Ask the Lions who went to Nawlins rather than New Yawk where they would've had a chance against the Giants in the Wild Card game...

But that's my point. If he did better in real games that counted, shouldn't he have had no problem in the first two preseason games and not let a rookie upstage him?

I will say this, if Wilson continues on his current trajectory, he will be, if he is not already, better than Flynn. Hard to say whether that's the case right now.

Reaction score
Wilson hasn't played a real game yet... He probably won't put up the same numbers as Flynn, but the weapons Flynn had in GB are better than what's here, plus its a very pass heavy offense there. You can't hold a good game Flynn had last year for a different team against Wilson.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson hasn't played a real game yet... He probably won't put up the same numbers as Flynn, but the weapons Flynn had in GB are better than what's here, plus its a very pass heavy offense there. You can't hold a good game Flynn had last year for a different team against Wilson.

Exactly. I bet you Flynn doesn't put up the same number that he did in GB, either.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
All we can do now is hope the Raiders will be nice and throw the book @ Rdub. Give him as many looks as possible. I'm now concerned about week 1 in Az. If I was PC I would do this also. Flynn just didn't light it up. It makes his job safe a while longer... He can throw the kid under the bus...

Top Bottom