• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ray Lewis last game....One for the thumb II???

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I have been watching NFL.Com and the NFL network this week, and is sure seems like there is alot being put on this game being the Last game of Ray Lewis. I might be a little paranoid, but is anyone else thinking about Super Bowl XL?

You remember the game that the NFL handed out terrible towels at the door. I honestly think there is more money to be made with the 49rs winning this game so the NFL officials will probably make calls in favor of the 49rs....But I just dont trust the East Coast loving league that seams to make big mistakes that generally help the East Coast Team, especially when the GREATEST LINEBACKER THAT EVER LIVED IS RETIRING.....(Not even one of the top 3 in reality)

Reaction score
I hope it does go the way of XL. Last thing I want to hear is 6 rings and Jim Harbaugh won a Super Bowl...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I havent been paying attention THAT closely, but its hard to tell which team the NFL has a stiffy for. Theres no cinderella story here its the:
The San Fransico Shankers w/ bad boy tatted Kapernick or Murdering - PED peddling Ray Lewis and the Ravens gang.

Im actually kinda getting excited about SB, these are two smash mouth teams, there will be blood (No Harbaugh family pun intended). And I actually really just LOOOVVVEEE Beyonce, one of the greatest performers of our time, and Im not even into pop.

Reaction score
I havent been paying attention THAT closely, but its hard to tell which team the NFL has a stiffy for. Theres no cinderella story here its the:
The San Fransico Shankers w/ bad boy tatted Kapernick or Murdering - PED peddling Ray Lewis and the Ravens gang.

Im actually kinda getting excited about SB, these are two smash mouth teams, there will be blood (No Harbaugh family pun intended). And I actually really just LOOOVVVEEE Beyonce, one of the greatest performers of our time, and Im not even into pop.
Why do I get the feeling that you like Beyonce for something other than her musical talents??

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear ya freak, de ja vu? Seems this is playing out the same.

Seattle came in the favored but the story book was already written for Bettis. It seemed all the news leading up to the superbowl was about the steelers and bettis. Same ol song and dance for Lewis.

Makes you wonder if the sporting part of sports exists anymore.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Ray Lewis was a liablity in this game, he's lucky the rest of the team carried him to the promised land.
He couldnt tackle, couldnt cover, think he was only there for leadership and inspiration, which was all they needed.
Now he better go and retire, he's done.

Reaction score
Ray Lewis was a liablity in this game, he's lucky the rest of the team carried him to the promised land.
He couldnt tackle, couldnt cover, think he was only there for leadership and inspiration, which was all they needed.
Now he better go and retire, he's done.

He's been done for a couple years, he just wanted this ring.

Top Bottom