• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Raiders release Matt Flynn

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
The Oakland Raiders released quarterback Matt Flynn on Monday, just six months after bringing him in to be the starter.
Oakland acquired Flynn in April from Seattle for a 2014 fifth-round draft pick and a conditional pick in 2015. The Raiders also reworked Flynn's contract to give him $6.5 million in guaranteed money this season.
But Flynn was beaten out for the starting job in the preseason by Terrelle Pryor and then fell to third string behind undrafted free agent Matt McGloin last week, leading to his eventual release.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I along with most seahawks fans are pretty shocked what a flop he has been.

I guess he truely was a product of an amazing system in GB. It is just so amazing he had the 2 games that he did, it definetly got him a payday!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
images

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think I along with most seahawks fans are pretty shocked what a flop he has been.

I guess he truely was a product of an amazing system in GB. It is just so amazing he had the 2 games that he did, it definetly got him a payday!

I'm more shocked that it ever got this far

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
He's done. 2 teams where he was beat out in training camp for the starting job, both of them citing his lack of arm endurance and strength. Then his disastrous start in Week 4 against the Redskins not only proved he isn't starter material, but that he isn't even fit to play a backup. With 1 interception, 1 fumble lost, and 7 sacks against one of the worst defenses in the league, you might as well have Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau at QB. At least then it might be funny.

Top Bottom