• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Post your mock draft

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Solid mock draft. I dont like Charles Brown at 14 however. I think they will take Davis in your scenario. If they want Brown I think they will trade down and grab him later in the round to get better value for the pick. I also dont see Dez Bryant dropping to the Jets at 29. I honestly dont see him dropping out of the top 15 but I guess you never know. If he did fall to the Jets at 29 they will surely feel like theyve hit the lottery.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think you can trade down too far and still get Brown. San Fran, Pitts, GB, and Arizona all need OTs. And Brown is the most underrated OT in the draft... have you watched film on him? He shut down Cal's DE that gave Campbell fits. He's good...

2010 Draft Outlook - Go Hawks

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Sig, as much as I agree that the Lions should take Okung, I just don't see them having the guts to do it. It will impact the Hawks a lot if they do, so we'll see. I'm also not as high on Bulaga and his T-Rex arms.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Everyone was knocking Bulaga for his arms but they measured at 33 and 1/4 inches at the combine. It is not ideal arm length but it is not short enough to have any concerns about him.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
His arms are 3" shorter than the norm at the position - that will make a difference and will likely push him to LG or RT. He'll need recovery angles a lot more in the NFL than he did in college, and that is where he will suffer.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
I just cant agree with you on that. I believe he will be a solid, not outstanding, but solid and reliable LT in the NFL especially in a zone blocking scheme. I guess we can agree to disagree.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
D Hawk;47002 said:
I don't think you can trade down too far and still get Brown. San Fran, Pitts, GB, and Arizona all need OTs. And Brown is the most underrated OT in the draft... have you watched film on him? He shut down Cal's DE that gave Campbell fits. He's good...

2010 Draft Outlook - Go Hawks

Finally someone with some brains! :good:

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks, Sig... but I do have remorse over choosing Morgan for the Dolphins and leaving Dan Williams on the board for so long. I need to take a little more time and look at the systems they both come from to see if that would change my mind. I haven't done that after all the off-season moves. Tough call, though... 3rd DT vs. 1st DE, and Miami can use both.

Top Bottom