• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Peterson new Husky coach

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Boise St. coach Peterson has accepted the head coaching job at the University of Washington. Great signing, Sark who? He has been offered several head coaching jobs and had turned them all down. I consider this signing an up grade and hope he gets his shot at a national championship he has been denied at Boise St.

Last edited:

Idahawk

Reaction score
Solid coach , he's low key but he wins . He truly loves the Northwest and he will be missed at Boise St , sad day for Idahawk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Idahawk

Reaction score
The only thing that would slightly concern me is that since Kellen Moore left , things have been average , maybe with a PAC 12 school he can find the right QB . Peterson does build great defenses .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Going 92 and 12 in eight seasons and bringing Boise St. allot of national recognition he must be a great recruiter. At a higher level like the Pac 12 it will be interesting to see what he does.

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Peterson was losing a little momentum this year. Great timing for both parties, couldn't have worked out better.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Idahawk

Reaction score
Surprised Mora didn't bite

Give Mora props for sticking with his young recruits at UCLA , I think after his Seahawks time , he knew how hard coaching at home could be . Peterson is a maverick , he' ll bring exciting offense and NFL caliber defense to Seattle . Look at the players in the NFL that have came from BS in the last few years , not a bad list .

Reaction score
Give Mora props for sticking with his young recruits at UCLA , I think after his Seahawks time , he knew how hard coaching at home could be . Peterson is a maverick , he' ll bring exciting offense and NFL caliber defense to Seattle . Look at the players in the NFL that have came from BS in the last few years , not a bad list .

Because I'm lazy to look them up myself, give me a few names that we'd all recognize.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Because I'm lazy to look them up myself, give me a few names that we'd all recognize.

Ryan Clady , Doug Martin , Shea McClellon , Orlando Scandrick , George Iloka, Kellen Moore, Daryn Colledge, Nate Potter , Austin Pettis, DJ Harper 49ers

And Jeron Johnson Seahawks

Reaction score
I had no idea Clady went to BSU. That's a pretty good list. I personally would've left Moore off but that's just me.

And drrrr on JJ, I should know that. Did you guys know him and Sherman went to HS together?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Not mad at Sark leaving even if he lied about interviews. Too bad we dont play USC next year!

Dont blame Mora for staying put.

And Chris Peterson is definetly a good coach and probably an upgrade. I hope we can keep Wilcox, man is a good DC.

Top Bottom