• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ouch

S

Seattlehawk94

Moon was never a possibility as Krieg was at the time entrenched as the starter...He wanted to come here but Knox wanted Krieg..

As for Favre.....Sando is wrong again....Farve was our #2 choice at QB, McGwire was pushed on him over both Farve and the guy that Knox wanted....

The great.....lol....Browning Nagle....He would've taken Farve over McGwire but he WANTED Nagle...

S

Seattlehawk94

I believe some of it is in that book...

My book...lol....Cancer kinda threw off that so I'm actually JUuuuuust getting back into it as we speak....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the history lessons, and if you get that book finished let us know. Put me down for a copy.

S

Seattlehawk94

szat;45341 said:
Thanks for the history lessons, and if you get that book finished let us know. Put me down for a copy.

WHEN...lol...It get's done, I've got a deal that will get me 100 copies free of charge for personal use....

All ya'll Huddle oldtimers are getting the hookup...

Reaction score
Can't wait Marky Mark!

Speaking of hook ups, Pick 6 prizes, kind sir? I already have my stuff picked out & NEED it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy0005:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;45353 said:
WHEN...lol...It get's done, I've got a deal that will get me 100 copies free of charge for personal use....

All ya'll Huddle oldtimers are getting the hookup...

Mark me done for a copy... SIGNED COPY that is!!!!

Reaction score
Hawk096;45356 said:
Mark me done for a copy... SIGNED COPY that is!!!!
Same here. :smile:

----

I didn't know the Seahawks could have gotten Favre. It would have significantly changed the Seahawks as well as the Packers and the league.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Glanville drafted him SO?

We couldn't "make the same trade" because we had Stouffer and McRoider's brother at QB who we picked in the same draft that same year.

How old are you? Were you even BORN in the Behring years? Do you remember anything about them in that era?

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess what I was trying to say is that if Favre hadn't gone to GB, he might not have been the great player he was/is. If we had taken Favre and Atlanta had taken McGwire and traded him to the Packers, there's no real way of telling if McGwire would be a bust and 4 would be an all-time great. A lot of it is the situation.

Yes I know that probably makes no sense.

Top Bottom