• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Oregon destroying #6 Cal

S

Seattlehawk94

Do you recall that same motherfucker was the one talking shit FIRST?

Calling me and a few others here "hippy"? LMAO That's rich.... :lol: Some of us are so far right that Savage would blush...

All I know is he is an "angry ass hood *****" because that's how ghetto rats act...He punched a dude who wasn't looking....His type fit well in the hood....Try that in a redstate....

And if he wasn't a Whoregone Fuck Gas Pumper (where in Whoregon you can get a Master Degree in "Gas Pump Attendant") you'd be all over him too....

It was a bitch move by a little hoodrat bitch...Though your defending him shows the level that Whoregone fans are at, isn't U of hO the hacky sack capitol of the world? Isn't it tie-die central? Yep.....It's the only place in America where track is considered a "sport"...

If it was a Coug, a Griz, or an Irish I wouldn't defend him that's for damn sure...I'd be all over them to cut his fucking ass and keep it cut....

Opening a can of worms here but......If it was a white guy who socked HIM instead there would be alot more outrage behind it?

Reaction score
Okay communist china... put people in jail for punching you.. did you grow a pussy overnight?

wtf happened to this world? rough and tough? my ass... let's press charges instead... i got punched, i can't fight back so I will get lawyer instead. P U S S Y!!!!!

PS: Oregon owns the PAC 10!!! USC's reign is over... none of the other teams even stand a chance.

GO DUCKS!!!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Go ahead and call me a pussy. I am smarter and better than you. That will never change. And I will be laughing my ass off while you are sitting in prison. No one ever gets anywhere with your idiotic mentality. Big tough guy.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Man I wish we had that little dude eating the popcorn emoticon from the old huddle....

Anyways Oregon just bent USC over yesterday... Good to see. I'll root for the Ducks over USC any day.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I am smarter and better than you.

LOL :D cute...

Is that what your mom told you every day when you came home from after getting picked on everyday.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
You try a "mom" joke and you call me cute? Thank you for making my point.

Wasn't a joke dumbass... It was a serious question. I didn't say thing bad about your mom, just asked if that's what she said to you when you came home crying?

Seriously?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:
just asked if that's what she said to you when you came home crying?

You asked that? Maybe you should go back and edit your post so what you are saying is more consistent.

And we seemed to have gotten away from the argument at hand. Care to get it back on track? You think I am a pussy right? Care to make it interesting?

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
[quote="#ONE":10w4nop0]just asked if that's what she said to you when you came home crying?

You asked that? Maybe you should go back and edit your post so what you are saying is more consistent.

And we seemed to have gotten away from the argument at hand. Care to get it back on track? You think I am a pussy right? Care to make it interesting?[/quote:10w4nop0]

Please don't hurt me mr. internet tough guy?

What's your world of warcraft account? that's how you wanna prove your toughness right?

or am I mistaken?

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO...

Usually the fools calling someone else an "internet tough guy" are pussys themselves, worse yet..They are pussys without intellect to win an argument..

I've met 18 and he's hardly a guy who would've been picked on at school....In fact I think he's the size of the people who do the picking on..

I've been in more fistfights than you've probably even heard RUMORS of....Usually the dude calling out someone as a "toughguy" is the dude laying on the ground calling for the police/his mom/or a surgeon after I've let them have their courtesy punch and thrown a wicked haymaker....

So....Cut the fuckin act dude.....No one here gives a shit.....You aren't going to throw over an internet war...People who throw the first punch are fuckin pussys anyways... :roll:

Top Bottom