• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official GameDay Thread: Vikings @ Seahawks - 8/20: LOSS 20-7

Reaction score
Vikings (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0)
» Preseason Week 2

Date: August 20th, 2011
Time: 7:00pm PT
Network: King 5 (Seattle)
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here
Tale of the Tape: Click Here

Discuss!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Washington and Forsett are looking so much better than Lynch.

Reaction score
I hope Jennings gets badly injured. Not life threatening, but bad enough to end his career, at least with the Seahawks...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i dont hope he gets hurt...but i hope the coaches finally realize he doesnt deserve to see any playing time at all

Reaction score
i dont hope he gets hurt...but i hope the coaches finally realize he doesnt deserve to see any playing time at all

I hate that bastard. He doesn't belong on the football field. He deserves at the very least some minor punishment for us having to watch him "play" football over the last few years.

Reaction score
Not gonna freak out over this game because it's just a preseason game, but good lord does this team look like complete shit.

S

Seattlehawk94

Chuckles had a Matt Leinart game....Lot's of completions, no yards, maybe a TD drive every so often....You win WITH Chuckles, not BECAUSE of Chuckles....You can WIN BECAUSE of TJack, you can LOSE BECAUSE of TJack, but at least you don't need the rest of the team to CARRY TJack like you DO with Chuckles...

Reaction score
Come on guys, it's just preseason chill out... you can't gage anything based on preseason....

Sound familiar??

I fucking told you so!

How do you control the ball for 90% of the first half and not come away with a score?? Thank you Tarvaris.

We had like 29-3 offensive plays right before we went 4 and out on the 1 yard line. Last time I checked Forsett is not a short yardage power back, so wtf did they call his name 4 plays in a row? At least try a PA on 3rd and goal. Everyone was expecting a run... obviously.

Golden Tate still sucks, and I don't see that changing.

What else.... line is worse than last week. Polumbus is HORRID!!! Told ya so. Rookies make rookie mistakes, so I am not going to get overly worked up about 74 and 75. Even though I am getting a little irritated at Carpenter consistently missing his man, and then standing there like "what?!!"

Curry is moron... I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with 18. I think BUST is more likely than not. In hindsight, I don't think ANY LB should be drafted that high. Especially an OLB. I think you take a franchise QB, OL, DB or maybe a Julio Jones type WR..... if none are available trade down. Still doesn't excuse his mental mistakes. Throwing that guys helmet was sooooo damn stupid!! Acting like a little 7 year old butt hurt bitch!

Pete and Bradley most both be legally retarted to keep starting Jennings. Either that, or Jennings has a video of Paul Allen doing something he wouldn't be proud of....

Starting D did good against the run. Chancellor is a damn good tackler. Hill had a couple of nice tackles. I particularly liked the open field tackle against AP.

But hey, I'm just a crazy guy who doesn't know much about football....

Reaction score
Hill looked good, Brock looked really good, Bryant made a hell of a play on a screen pass, Chancellor laid down some big hits and looked good from what I could see, of course Pinkard's forced fumble for a touchback was a huge play, Whitehurst looked like he deserves to start with the first team one of these final preseason games just to see what he can do.

Its obvious to me Washington understands the zone running game better than our other backs, Lynch is too impatient, Forsett looked ok but I don't understand giving the smallest back we have the ball 4 times in a row on the goal line...

Curry didn't look very good, I can remember one time in particular that he had a clean shot at getting to the QB, but he big HARD on play action and they ended up getting a first down, Jennings still can't position himself right once the ball is in the air, but the 1st team defense did a good job of holding them to field goals overall. Tate... I really like this guy's skill set, but he has to learn how to catch with his hands better and how to be effective on more routes, he's dangerous in space but they can't just throw him WR screens all day, offensive line....... smh.... False starts, lack of effort on some plays, poor protection especially when T-Jack was in the game lots of negatives there but I guess we all had to figure they weren't going to gel over night... Still doesn't excuse the false starts, but it IS preseason so if you're going to make a huge number of mistakes that's a good time for it.

Idahawk

Reaction score
TJ should have never been named the starter, they should allow them to compete for that job.
PC looks stupid for saying that !
T Joke looked like he had a hand grenade with the pin pulled in his hand again !
TJ was under pressure and made some nice scambles but so did Portis under the same circumstances and Portis has a stronger arm then TJ.

The only guy that showed any poise was CW.

Curry and Golden (nascar hater ) Tate can
pack their bags and go what a waste

Ill say it again !!!! Leon should be the starter .

The line will be a slow process and I actually hope TJ can take the beating until CW is named the starter !

Top Bottom