• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Browns - 10/23: Week 7 (LOSE 6 - 3)

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Started this thread because I thought it is amusing that you will have PC on the sidelines (obviously), Holmgren up in the Browns' president's box, and Mora in the press box calling the game for Fox.

It's a big happy Seahawks head coach reunion!

Reaction score
I'm really not looking forward to Mora in the press box, but the awkwardness of it will be funny.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawks can and should win this one. I mean, it is the Browns, right? However, it is another east coast-ish road game...and we never know which Hawks will show up...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems like anytime the Hawks "should" win.... they find a way to lose.

Boooooooooo!!!!
Mora in the press box, but the awkwardness of it will be funny.

I wonder if he'll take any cheap shots at the PC regime, being its his successor.

Chuck should play, this is his oppurtunity to prove himself as a starter, should Tjack play poorly in future games.

Reaction score
Chuck will never be more than a average game manager. Both he and TJack are stop gaps. I suspect the Hawks will draft a QB this year.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
It's a pivotal game for both of these teams.

...Yeah, it's the browns. Haden is so special that he has become a household name... Where? ...Not sure Xzzctly.

Holmgren relegated himself to being a clown with this decision...Haden is as good a guess as any. Beasts!

Reaction score
Game plan.... don't kick to Cribbs, sack/intercept McCoy... and throw the ball to Dough Baldwin on offense. You do those 3 things, you WIN.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Miller still out huh, man we gotta do better and keeping him healthy... TJACK!

Nice gameplan #ONE, pure genius...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
whitehurst is getting the start, all i have to say is thank god were playing cleveland. lol i like how were the underdogs too

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
thank god we're playing cleveland?? Wtf? The guy played pretty good to help win us the division last season against the lambs. Anyone remember that?

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
The rams might be 0-6 this season, but they were better last season and were a game away from winning the division. Charlie played well in that game. Yeah, our defense is pretty good. Good enough to win games if the O doesn't give the ball away and CBJ can do that. I believe Whitehurst to be a better passer than T-Jack and he deserves a shot at least.

Top Bottom