• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official GameDay Thread: Raiders @ Seahawks - 9/2: WIN 20-3

Who will win?

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Raiders (0-3) @ Seahawks (1-2)
» Preseason Week 4

Date: September 2nd, 2011
Time: 7:30pm PT
Network: King 5, NFL Network
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here
Tale of the Tape: N/A

Discuss!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NO way we lose this one, LOL! Seriously though, the Raiders are garbage and we should be able to win this even with our scrubs.

Reaction score
We've played the Raiders in the last preseason game for like 3 years in a row it seems like. Won everyone of them, but it'll be guys that won't make the team taking 90% of the snaps. It really means nothing... I am actually debating whether it is worth 3+ hours of my life to watch the game or if I should do something productive instead.....

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Who cares who wins? Its preseason. But its still Seahawks football so ill be watching!

Reaction score
Hm.. Both teams are actually playing starters and we actually look good... I know the Raiders are trash, but they have a pretty good defense even without Nnamdi and we're moving the ball with relative ease against them. Golden Tate is stepping up, we all know he's a very good athlete. I hope he can figure things out.

Reaction score
I think they figured out a role for Tate. Since he can't run routes, they told him to find a soft spot in the zone and sit there. He did snatch that high hard pass out of the air early which was impressive. I'll admit, he may not be a bust afterall. Still too early to crown him a star.

Wonder who makes the cut today??

Hopefully they keep Baldwin and Durham. I like Maxwell and Sherman, they are definitely raw talents, but they've got potential to develop into solid corners. Thurmond disappointed. He looked like Jennings out there yesterday.

Tarvaris showed why he is so successful. Going 5 of 5, and then forcing a horrid pass into double coverage on 1st down when he had a TE or RB open for an easy 5-7 yard gain.

Top Bottom